Chapter Thirty

Jack's P.O.V

"I miss you." she tweeted I missed her too so fucking much hell the interview ain't until next month. Johnson knew where I was he supported me to go. But I miss her. All I got was a last kiss. I wasn't going to see her for two months! We were barely on the 1st of this month & we have it next month on the 20th of July.

What will I do without her little  giggle.? & That attitude look but fails to give me. God what will I do without her by my side in two months.? Its been two weeks. & I just grew so much attention for her. I wanted to invest my time in her. I wanted her & only her. Fucking up was the worst I could ever do. I knew I hurt her she didn't smile the same. & Leaving wouldn't fix anything. It would just make it worse. But thats what I always do fuck it all up. I'm such a failure.

I arrived to my moms house knocking softly she quickly opened the door. "Jack?!" she gasped "Hi mom." I smiled "Ohh my baby come inside.!!" she said opening the door then her arms for me to hug her "I missed you so much mom." I said my voice shaky "Where's Allison? Was that her name?" she asked "I hurt her mom." I said my voice failing on me. She pulled away giving me a stern look "Go upstairs. Change get comfortable. I'll be up in ten & we're talking about it." she said I nodded knowing I could talk to my mom I walked upstairs to my room.

I changed into Sweats & a t-shirt then my my mother knocked on the door "It's open." I said she walked in. Sitting on the bed beside me "How did you hurt her.?"she asked "I slept with Madison." I paused "About a day or two if Madison calling her worthless & calling her stupid."  I admitted. Drinking from my water bottle "What?!" she gasped "Jack Finnegan Gilisnky! We raised you better.!" she scolded

"I know. Dad never hurt you. I just don't know what happened. I was kissing her goodbye the next thing I knew I'm here & I miss her so much ma." I said looking at her sadly, tears pricking my eyes. She pulled me toward her. "Finnegan" she said "Why would you leave especially now.? If you care about her why did you leave her alone back in L.A.? I want to meet this girl your fans go crazy for. Your phone hasn't stopped vibrating since you got here" she chuckled

"I just miss home & missed you" I said I wasn't lying it was true but also because I needed my mom's advice. I missed Allison so bad. "Liar. You just needed to lean on mommas shoulder & I don't mind you never come home." True. "Yeah but I did miss you." I said. "Call her & tell her she should come up here. I'll pay for the ticket if I must." she said "I just my baby boy happy." I wasn't going to call. As much as I hated the distance. I wasn't going to call her maybe she needed more space. I need to give her that space. I only want her happy.

She's probably with her friends or relaxing. I tried convincing myself but some how I had a feeling she was doing the oppisite of being happy. "I'm gonna let you rest." my mom said kissing the top of my head I nodded as she stood up "Good night son." she smiled "Night mom." she waved Closing the door "Oh mom.." I called she popped hwr head back in thw door "Yeah?" "Thank you. I love you." I said "I love you too Finnegan" she chuckled I disliked my middle name. But I snort knowing shes just trying to make me smile at least.

I tossed and turned but all my thoughts were about Allison was she okay? Is she happy? Is she sad? Was she laughing instead of crying.? Did she miss me at all? Was she thinking of me? I groaned not being able to sleep its been a good Three hours!! It was 11;57pm I still couldn't sleep.

I need her