Chapter Twenty-Nine

Allison's P.o.v

I woke up my eyes swollen. I had cried myself to sleep. My mind wandered to Jack. I quickly got up brushing my teeth & washing my face. I rinsed it all off exiting my room quietly closing the door behind me. I walked down the hall to see the door closed.

My stomach flipped as I touched the handel. I opened it quietly to only find Jack packing his clothes my heart swelled. "You're up early." I said causing him to look at me. "I never slept." he said his eyes red, puffy and low. His voice was hoarse. "Where are you going.?" I asked "Home." was all he said. "Yours & Johnsons home or... Home home.. Like Nebraska home..?" I questioned "Nebraska home." he said "You're leaving me..?" I questioned "You left me." me he said walking out of the door.

"Here's your house key." he said placing it on the white marbles counter. "J-Jack" I said. "It's okay. It isn't a goodbye. I'll be back for the interview. Maybe home is where I need to be." he said hurt. But he was my home.

"Jack.. I.." he shook his head I'll text you when I land. I'll be seeing you Allison." My heart broke. I couldn't fight anymore I couldn't I didn't want to. I just wanted him forever. But I couldn't hold him back maybe he missed his family & being home..

"I'll see you soon Jack.." the words leaving my mouth like bullets to my heart. He half smiled walking towards the door. "Wait.." I said running to him he turned around as I clung onto him "I missed you. & I'll miss you even more." I said hugging him tighter. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me up to wrap my legs around him.

He kissed my lips before letting go. "I'll see you at the interview." he said oh. "Okay." I said in a whisper it hurt but it was my fault . He left shaking his head. It was a goodbye. I knew it in my heart. I had the feeling. I stood there as he dissapeared outside. To get his car. My heart swelled. But no tears fell. None at all. Was I happy for him? Or was I just waiting for him to come back and tell me he was just kidding.? I ran down the hall to find him getting into his car "Jack.!" I called he didn't hear me because he had already shut the door.
"Jack" I whispered as he drove away.. I walked back to my apartment slowly.

Closing the door behind me as I walked upstairs lazily but it wasn't that, I was so dissapointed in myself. I let him go like nothing.!! I let him fool me thinking he'll be back & nothing!! I let him leave!!! Its all my fault he wanted to in the first place. I grabbed my laptop and decided to do my school work. To distract my mind.

I finished up my last report seeing it was already 5 in the evening I logged on my twitter. Jack posted a picture of our hands. When did he take this?
"I'll miss this.." the caption said I read through the comments reading "Omg did they break up?!!?" or "NO. NO. NO. NOOO.!!! Jack looks sooo happy.!!" "OMF CRYING THEY'RE PERFECT TOGETHER.!" "SHE HAD TO LEAVE HIM JACKS SIMPING SHE ISN'T OMG." & then "OR SHES TO HURT TO POST. OR IT WAS TOXIC & THEY HAD TO LET GO AND SHE COULDN'T HANDLE IT AND LEFT.!! THIS COULD BE THE ONLY REASON HE TWEETED THIS.!!" or "I hope whatever happened they get through itt!! Jack & Ally need to be happy TOGETHER. >.< ." but they all made me smile tears falling from my eyes.

"All the support." I whispered wiping em away. Except one comment stood out. "Allison if you read this. Please. Please forgive Jack. Go get your man girl.! Yall deserve to be happy if not give us girls some closure.! But please if you want Jack let him know )): much love CC" I followed her quickly sending her screenshot & message thanking her for it.

Soon Jack tweeted "I said I wanted to be home. But I left it back in L.A. I miss my home... She was & is my home." my heart ached

"I'm sorry." I tweeted it getting over a million comments "NO NO NO ITS OVER 😭😭😭" one said "PLEASE TWEET THAT THIS ISNT ABOUT JACKISON.!!" "NO NO NOT JALLISON!" I chuckled at the names my tears falling.

"I miss you." I tweeted Jack liking it quickly. Fans going crazy. If I knew what we were I would tell these poor girl but I don't.