Chapter Sixteen

Allison's P.O.V

Her words repeated in my head  'You're as worthless as you look'
'You're probably just another one of the idiots he found last night.' they were all true. I was nobody. I was another girl he bumped into last night. I was. But I didn't sleep with him. I helped him because I love him. I would never be so mean. Jack has helped me in so many ways he'll never know. How could she be so cruel though? How could she be okay knowing she said such hurtful stuff.? How could she be okay making someone else feel insecure.

Jack interrupted me by speaking
"You aren't worthless. You're very beautiful." he said I only nodded. But my heart only ached more I know he's just trying to get me to stop crying. "Thanks" I whispered "You're a sweet girl. Don't listen to her." he told me as I sat up. "You only say that to make me feel better." I said he shook his head "No I mean it I promise" he said again only to try make me feel better. I layed back down except facing him he hugged me tightly as I snaked my arm around him. We stayed there in silence as he rubbed my back soothingly until he spoke up. "You know you're technically my girlfriend now" he chuckled "No. I'm not." I said sitting up. He pouted

"Why not?" he said "We aren't even friends" I giggled "& if we were you just cheated on me." I said truthfully "Baby I'm sorry" omg Wat?! Baby? Me? I rolled my eyes playfully as I sighed "Not forgiven." I cocked an eyebrow crossing my arms "Fine but I'm hungry" he complained I giggled "I'll make us food" I smiled. He nodded agreeing.
*
After we ate I hadn't realized it was late it was around 7 when Jacks phone buzzed it was a twitter notification "Madison Beer tweeted you. 'I miss my babys lipsss ):' I read oh. It beeped again 'We'll forever be in love nobody & I mean NOBODY will take him away. He's forever MY babyy (: If you think you got him, boo. You don't ;)" ok.. My beart sank knowing she's messing with him and knowing Damn well this is all towards me it beeped again he was reading them and favouring them I read them because I followed her awhile back to support Jack . "Even if we separate & I find someone else Jack is my baby " he smiled but then frowned.

"I'm gonna go." he said my heart sank he knew what she was doing and he knew where he was heading. We both knew. She didn't mean a word she typed. She's as fake as she looks. "The food was great the day was great. Thank you." I frowned as he got up walking to the door. As soon is it all finally hit me I jumped standing quickly stumbling a bit but gaining balance

I grabbed his arm causing him to look at me but I didn't care. I had to stop him. "Jack I know where you are headed. We both know why too. Please don't leave. You can do so much better. Shes so mean & rude. I know you love her. But please let me help you.." I pleaded he sighed "I'm sorry Allison but you-" I shook my head tears brimming my eyes.

"Jack please. I know you. I know that you're trying to get better but we can do that together. I wanna' help you . I want to be there for you. I love you Jack Gilinsky. Since you were ever on social media and out in that group.! You have been a part of me since. Alcohol can kill.! It killed my brother.! He was only 23.! Please stay with me." I cried. This is what happens when you love someone a little more than you should.