Chapter Fifty Six

Allison's P.O.V

I left Jack on couch I had seen him pull his phone out. He quickly typed something having a small conversation with whomever. I knew he was with someone. There was perfume mixed with Cologne. He didn't care. He had excess of redish pink lipstick stained on his lips. It was so obvious he was with someone else. But what hurt more was that he played it so calm. I mean if he's going to cheat he should do it right. I had stopped to watch him. More like admire him for the last time because who knows when I'll dare to ask him about it.

"You're fucking up Gilinsky." He said sighing tossing himself back my heart swelled. Like if was telling me the answer to this whole situation. Tears were already streaming down my cheeks. I closed them for a brief moment before walking to my old room where Stass was laying awake playing on her phone. I walked in wiping away the fallen tears.

I changed quickly into a T-shirt and joggers. Laying down beside Stass who had set her phone and was now watching me. I sat in place looking at my hands. "He went to someone." I said my voice failing. "How do you know babe?" She asked hugging me. "Her lipstick was still on his lips. Her perfume scent is mixed with his Cologne. I don't wear perfume." I whispered blinking repeatedly but failed because my tears fell.

"You guys are right." I said. "I can't believe I did this to Sammy. The one guy who would never, ever hurt me. He's always loved me Stass and what did I do? I chose this idiot who doesn't even know how to value a person over him. I hurt Sammy only to get hurt." I cried "I slapped Sammy when he was trying get me to open my eyes." I added "I'm so stupid." She shook her head "No stop that. No do by is stupid but that asshole down stairs." She said annoyed. "Can I just spend Christmas with him?" I asked "Baby girl." She sighed. "The longer you wait, the more it hurts." I nodd "okay. First thing Monday we call her."

"Why not Saturday?" I sighed "Saturday . That means I got to call her first thing, tomorrow." "How do you know who she is.?" Stass asked "I don't but I have a feeling it's Madison. I need to get his phone to call her." I sigh "I'll help you out." Stass said "If it's to hard I'll grab it and we call this bitch." Stass said. "Okay." I nodd "If he's with her can I stab them after?" I shook my head "You came to visit not get locked up." I laughed she scoffed "and, I don't know." She scoffed "fine. Let me just punch her. And kick him in the balls once please" I laugh "do as you please." I shook my head laughing.

"Yaay!" She squeezed me. I was no longer crying. I shouldn't cry. I layed down fixing myself under the covers.

"Goodnight Stass." "Night apple pie" She laughed I joining her before we fell asleep.

---------
I woke up to here shifting in the next room Stass wasn't next to me. She was probably the first one up. I took a warm shower before heading down stairs.

"So Gilinsky." I heard Stass said. "How long have you been with my best friend?" She asked. "Five months. Going on six. I believe." He said she was cutting up I don't know what. "Hhm. Would you ever cheat on her?" She eyed him stabbing the object infront of her. Okay. That's my cue. "Uhm uh.." I quickly came down the stairs.

"Good morning!" I said standing in the center of the stair way and kitchen "morning baby." Jack said standing quick walking to me. "G'morning" Stass said eyeing him evilly. She can be nice and very mean to people she likes and dislikes and well she clearly dislikes Jack a lot. He kissed my lips. As I quickly pulled away smiling. He has a nerve acting fine when he was clearly cheating on me last night.

"Hey.. can I.. Can I borrow your phone really fast. I wanna call someone and mines charging. Please" I smile he nodds "just give me a kiss" He said slipping his phone out I leaned in as he did the same connecting our lips for a few moments. I pulled away grabbing his phone sending him a smile walking towards the stairs. Before walking up I gave Stass a look she nodded. I skipped up the stairs. Going through his contacts to find her name. When I found it Stass slipped into the room.

It rang twice before her voice beamed. Through the phone.

"Baby you called earlier then yesterday.!" She beamed giggling my heart broke.

"Madison," I paused feeling my voice shake and a lump forming in my throat.

"Allison.? I'm so-" I cut her off.

"I'm not calling to tell you off or anything. I called to invite you out to eat. Tomorrow to be exact. But don't tell Jack about this please."

"Uhh.. okay.." she said "Why do you want to meet?"

"I'm not going to fight over a guy with a little girl. I will see you tomorrow at 12 at the small patina. See you tomorrow bye." I hung up deleting the call information before calling my brothers ex girlfriend.

Telling her Happy Thanksgiving making small talk with her then making way down stairs.

"Here you go, tomorrow we have lunch with someone." I told Jack setting his phone down infront of him. Stass came down "do you guys know where our pregnant friend is?" She said "Johnson took her out." She rolled her eyes at Jack "thanks" She said cleaning the counter off.

"You never answered my question." Stass said looking at Jack. "I. No I would never." He said looking at me I only shrugged rolling my eyes. That's Anastasia for you. She laughed "Never." She mocked. "Well I mean. No never I wouldn't dare to hurt her like that again." What a lying little "Are you sure.?" She pressed he looked at his phone then back at me. I only watched for his response. "I'm positive." Liar! "You're a good liar." She mummbled.

"You know, she's one of a kind. One day you'll get to walk down the aisle with her and marry one another. You'll call her Ms.Gilinsky you guys would be Mr. & Ms. Gilinsky. Having about three kids. You would be so lucky. Because she chose you over her best friend. Who wiped her tears before you did. Who was the one who held her more than you have. You're lucky don't fuck that up. Because you're one lucky guy. Me as her best friend would have preferred Sammy for her since I know him longer. But you make her happy and you better not hurt her." She smiled evilly. I knew what she was doing. She was going to have his conscious eat him.

She took a sip from her wine glass. Wine at this time? Well then again Anastasia doesn't care. Which is why I kept her close. She poured herself another glass "so, do you have any secrets you're hiding Jack?" She eyed him sipping, we'll more like chugging her glass. She does that when she's trying to hold down her temper. "Nope. She knows everything." He said smiling at me. Yeah I sure do. Without you knowing idiot. "Hmm" She said stiring her drink. "That's a load of shit." I said. He looked at me.

"What do you mean?" "Oh I was thinking of something my bad what happened?" I laughed lying. He nodded. "Okay.. anything else?" She shook her head. Standing. "No." She said walking away. "We're staying here for another night." I said "again?" He asked annoyed. "Yes again. I'm not leaving Stass drunk. You get the couch again." I said sternly "What the hell. How is this fair? I want to sleep next to you." I laughed. "Well you won't. And I don't really give two crops what's fair and what isn't. Love you. I'll be upstairs with Anastasia." I smiled. Walking away.

"Fine." He groaned I ignored him continuing my way. I just want tomorrow to come. I can't take his lies any longer. I'm officially done. The pain will eat me alive. I joined Stass who was laying on the bed. "I think I drank that whole bottle." She laughed I shook my head "You didn't." I laughed "it was that or I just might have beat his ass right there." I laughed. "Well you didn't. Hang in there." She nodded as I layed beside her "I promised I wouldn't leave him." I sighed. "Sometimes we have to break promises to be happy again." She said looking at me. "And I hope that you know, Sammy loves you. And he's still waiting for you." "I know he is, and he's not going to be waiting any longer anymore. I'll go back. He deserves a chance. And an apology."

"Yeah." She said smiling "I ship it" She laughed "Sally!!" She laughed. "Oh my gosh you're babies would be so cute." "Shh! Remember my boyfriend is down stairs" I laughed. "And you're moving way to fast. Let me be single first" "okay." She laughed.

__________________________________

Hiii babies!! Well, I have finally decided two or one more chapters and this book ends.. ):

But I updated as promised ❤❤.

I love you guys! 💕
Don't forget to vote, & comment

{Marie 👑}