Chapter Nineteen

(A/N this is Allisnon!! Kylie Jenner will play her  (((: hope you guys like!! ❤ xx Marie)

Allison's P.O.V

We arrived to the huge condo I also had with my best friend Jack intertwined our fingers after he closed the passenger door for me. He's so cute. I could live for this. "Ready baby?" I asked he nodded "As long as you're there and it's for you. So I'm fine" he said my heart fluttered we only were cheesy to make this thing realistic & to make it feel real. I wanted to help him get over Madison so bad. & I wanted him to be mine so bad but, A girl can only hope.

I unlocked the door walking in holding Jacks hand. Cassidy was on the couch by herself. Her eyes widened "IT WAS YOU.?!?!" She asked I nodded a nervous smile creeping on my face. "Since when?! Is this why you were always so happy?! Or upset because of" I cut her off "No.. We just got together today." I smiled she smiled too. Making my nerves go crazy. I was so anxious for her to say something .
"I'm so happy for you.!" she beamed hugging me "You were right after all." she said I was.. My smile only grew. "Don't hurt her dude. She loves you. She's always loved you.!" she said he smiled wrapping his arms around my waist pecking my cheek "I won't. I can't she's so sweet" he said. I just wish this was real..

Jack's P.O.V

"I won't. I can't she's so sweet" I said sincerly wrapping my arms around her waist kissing her cheek. I meant it. Every word that I've said is true. I was dying for her to agree to this. I hope she helps me quit my bad habbits too. But, I know this girl I have my arms wrapped around, means what she said.

I ended up following her on Instagram & Twitter realizing she was the girl I wanted to meet. She was the girl on twitter I was lurking on her page when we were on our flight home. It must have been fate. I was just a kid that made it big. A kid that she loved for years and never stopped. Even when I did dumb stuff. She never stopped. & She was just another girl in the croud another beautiful fan. Waiting for a moment like this & look at her. She's here next to me as my  girlfriend.

"Is this why you haven't answered Sammy.?" Cassidy said "Are you scared of hurting him?" she added Hurting him?! What!? "No. I- just didn't answer anyone out of respect for him." she said wrapping an arm around me. "And hurt Sammy how? He's just my best friend. We're just friends. I would have probably found someone sooner or later & he's seeing that waitress. I told you about he's posted pictures of them on his instagram. He's even ditched me to go with her." she added sounding a bit hurt. "Hm" Cassidy said cocking an eyebrow "What do you mean by Hm?" Allison asked slightly pulling away but I tightened my grip.

"Funny that's all." she said "How is it funny.?" she asked "Madison was tweeting about him just last night but he was with you?" she said . "Because she was the first person to know about our relationship. She didn't like the fact that I'm moving on. So she went after your best friend and decided to say hurtful things that almost ruined our relationship."

I said Allison looked at me in surprise "Oh" was all she said "We're just gonna go." she mumbled "I'll be staying at my apartment. I don't need someone else to say something. Or to be rude to MY boyfriend." she added walking out of the living room not letting her reply "Ally. I'm sorry. I-" "I'll see you." Allison said cutting her off closing the door.