Epilogue

4 Months later.

Jack's P.O.V

Allison. Allison. Allison. Everything that went through my mind and filled my thoughts. I knew I would lose her I feel so stupid. No matter what a good show she puts on on. I know I broke my baby's heart. She didn't deserve it. I just wish I could go back in time and change everything from the moment I even talked to Madison again. My fans were so disappointed when I broke the news that me and Allison were going to start seeing other people. Well she was. I was going to just stay with Madison. And here I was sitting wide awake at 3 a.m thinking about the girl i have fallen in love with. I took a swig from the alcohol i had in the small glass. I havent drank in awhile. This was the first time. My phone buzzed beside me Johnson was calling me.

"Hello?" I answered

"The baby's coming man!" He beamed

"She's in labor we're at the hospital. My daughters on her way" He sighed in happiness.

"I'm on my way."

"Come alone."

"I will bro." Johnson didn't like the fact that I stayed with Madison after Allison left me but I didn't care. I quickly slid on my shoes grabbing my keys and getting into my jeep. Leaving straight to the hospital.

Allison's P.O.V

He stayed with her. It broke me to pieces when I saw his tweet. I have them all screen shotted every tweet. Here I was re-reading them.

@jackgilinsky:Me and Allison have broken up. We're now going to live our seperate lives. Thank you for all of your support. Sorry to disappoint some of you.

@jackgilinsky: six amazing months with a beautiful girl like her. you'll wanna kick yourself if you ever lose her. take my word for it.

@jackgilinsky: honestly guys, i loved her.

@jackgilinsky: excuse my sad tweets just scroll past em. I'm going through a heart break.

Heart break him? What the fuck am I going through? I was the one who was lied to for 6 months. I love that idiot regardless of how our lives our now.

@jackgilinsky: don't know what to do I'm going crazy.

@jackgilinsky: missing my brown eyed girl.

@jackgilinsky: it would've been a year.

@jackgilinsky: I've been needing to tell you guys something. It's been a good six months now.

@jackgilinsky: Me and Madison are back together we have been together. I'm sorry that I didn't inform you guys sooner.