Chapter Thirty six

Jack's P.O.V

"Again I'm sorry Katherine. I just miss home" "Oh honey stop it. I understand girly." my mom repeated Allison's been acting weird ever since she got out of the restroom she avoids my touch & her eyes are full of pain. But her beautiful false smile would make anyone believe she's perfectly fine.

"I'll be seeing you soon.?" my mom asked "Yes you will be this thanksgiving." Allison smiled "Good.!!" my beamed hugging Allison yet again. "We can go now Jack." Jack.? My stomach turned. I tried interwining our fingers. She let me hold her hand finally. My mom turned her back to us & Allison pulled her hand away wiping her pants. Grabbing her suitcase walking out the door.

I turned to my mom she shook her head "What did you do.? I saw what she did. I see it in her too." I frowned "I think she knows I ignore her because I was so caught up into mine & Madison's messages this morning." I frowned. "You talked to her?" my mom asked "Yes. I replied to her message. She asked how I was doing so I reponded then we talked about..." I stopped my mom didn't know she's pregnant "About what Jack." she asked sternly. "Well.. Madison's pregnancy.." I asked my moms eyes widened "Gilinsky.!" "It's not mine. She slept with someone else" I added. "I was a drinking mess until I met Allison then I fucked up . I keep fucking up." I said "But I love Madison." my moms eyes dulled.
----------------------
Allison's P.O.V.

I listened closely to what Jack said my heart broke. Literary. O began crying I grabbed my suitcase not wanting to hear anymore or be near him any longer. He was still talking to his mom but I didn't care. I ran as fast as I could dragging my suitcase behind me I was quickly made it two streets away from him. I calling a cab. Giving them my location & where I would be so they could come get me. After a good five minutes a yellow cab pulled up.

As I got in I ducked quickly seeing Jack with his mother driving by "Go go go please.!!" I begged the lady. "Everything alright baby girl.?" I nodded "Just breaking up with out a goodbye." I said a single tear leaving my eye. "Sugar, that ain't no good." she said driving away down the streets I ran. Passing his house I sobbed escaped my lips as I looked down. "I loved him." I spoke.

"I love him" I cried "He didn't have to do this." I sobbed. "Why do they alway run back to there exes.?" I cried. "Sugar it all depends. Sometimes its the girl who comes back because they saw that they found someone else. Someone better." she said I shook my head "No. Shes having a baby & he still speaks to her. He slept with her too." I cried "honey! I'm so sorry." I cried harder "Thank you" I whispered as we pulled up I sat in the car. "But my flight isn't until another half hour." I whispered she got off the car. "Lets go wait suga. You can tell me about it. I'm here to listen." I nodded as she helped me off.
____________

We sat there as I saw an article on the little T.V. they had hanging from the wall "Who's Hollywood's next big couple ? Is it Jack Gilinksy from the old boy group, Magcon & his sweet girlfriend Allison? Pr could it be Jaley.?" one of the reporters said "Well it appears Jack & Allison, are very serious. They've been spotted reuniting at an airport in Omaha. His mother uploded a video of the two onto her Instagram & Twitter. Take a look." the other said as they played the video.

"They also have been spotting him staying with her are these two just meant for each other? Look at Jacks smile. When she's around. Will they make it to there happily ever after.? Or will it all go down like all the other relationships he's had.? Tune in next week to find out.." one said then the T.V. went off it was Lydia, the cab driver.

I was thankful for her at the moment "Honey I'm sorry." she said I turned to her "I slept with him last night. Proving to him I only want him. He promised he'd always love me and never let me go & what not." I cried "But look what he did! I'm back to square one. Crying because he loves his ex I sobbed harder than before she pulled me into her arms as I sobbed harder & harder "Its okay girly. Let it out." she hummed.