Chapter Forty Nine

Jack's P.O.V

Allison was still sleeping beside me I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear pulling her close to me & falling back asleep.

I awoke 3 hours later to an empty bed & an empty house. I walked downstairs grabbing my phone. Gettung incoming call from Allison.

"Hello.?"
"Hi baby!! I'm sorry I forgot I had plans to come with Cassidy to her baby appointment.. How are you feeling handsome?" she asked I smiled feeling my cheeks heat up.

"I'm feeling better I think last night helped... A whole lot." I said smirking "I think I should get sick more often.. But how are you feeling?" I asked.

"What- noo.." I could already see a huge blushing smile on her face. "But I'm okay.. Just have to get used to it.."

"I'm kidding." I laugh. "Maybe.. & Get used to it..? You like what I do.?" I smirked questioning.

"Mmh I mean.. I could.. Or I couldn't.. I don't know." she hummed

"I miss you." I whined

"I'm sorry baby.. I had so forgotten my love. When I get home I'm all yours."

"All mines?"

"We're not doing it again Jack. I'm in pain." she whispered into the phone.

"I didn't mean it like that.. I want to make plans.. For us. Around what time will you come home?"

"Oh.. Uhm.. Around 7.."

"Okay don't eat dinner!" I demanded she giggled

"Okay.." she laughed.

"I have to go.. I love you bye!"

"I love you too baby."

With that she hung up I quickly called a five star restaurant making reservations at 9:20. I called my sister through FaceTime asking her for her to help pick out an outfit for her.

A red dress and black boot heels. Her style half the time. She could rock anything honestly.

"Thank you." I sighed.

"No proble- WAIT ! What are you going to wear?!"

"A tux. I have one here" I smiled

"Okay.. Well bye!! Have a nice date! Keep your hands to yourself!" she joked.

"Why?" I smirked.

"Too young to be an aunt Finnegan!"

I sticked my tongue out.

"You should have told me a month ago." I smirked.

"Gross! TMI little dude!!" she laughed

"Its already 5! Oh my gosh go get ready!!" she shooed

"Okay well. Thank you!!" I said ending the call
*
Soon 7 rolled around & Allison was on her way. I was showered, my hair slicked back & dressed well brushing my teeth for the second time today.

As I quickly finished walking downstairs the door unlocked and she entered. "Hi baby- Wo- you look hot." she blushed "All just for you." I said pecking her lips for a brief moment then pulling away her smiling I pecked her again, repeatedly.

"I *kiss* missed *kiss* you *kiss*" she giggled.

"I missed you too." she wrapped her arms around me standing on ger tippy toes kissing me.

"Go get ready!" I scolded laughing at her cuteness

"Okay, okay!" she said jogging up the stairs.