Chapter Thirty two

Allison's P.O.V

We were now eating dinner. It was just me, Jack & Katherine. His sisters lived in L.A. & his brothers elsewhere I'm guessing. "So how long have you guys been together?" she asked.. Thinking about it.. Its been almost a month.! Almost a whole month!! I smiled to myself "Almost a month." I said "A month?!" she asked surpised I nodded "I'm barely meeting you now.?!" she questioned I chuckle "It's okay mom. You can have her around as long as you want. She's not going anywhere. I won't let her." Jack said wrapping his arm around my waist I turned to him blushing. I'm so in love with this kid.

"Love birds." she smirked siping her red wine. I blushed looking down at mine & Jacks intertwined hands "Can I just take a picture of you two.?! I want to post it everywhere." she laughed he pulled me towards him hugging me "Smile.!" she squealed. Capturing the moment. After taking it she posted it up to twitter & instagram. "Dinner was good" I said "Thank you hun." she said standing up collecting our plates.

"Oh please let me help you." I said standing up grabbing mine & Jacks plate. "No. No. Go hangout. I got it." she smiled "No, no, I insist I love cleaning." I laughed "Literally" Jack joked I sent him a playful glare. He chuckled "I'm kidding babe" Katherine chuckled "Go on.." she shooed but I was to stubborn to listen. I chuckle "I got this." she laughed "But Kath-" "I got it mom" Jack said I turned to look at him but was caught by surprise when Jack smirked.

What's happening? That was an evil one "Can I at least-" she shook her head laughing "Ple-" "Okay we'll be in the living room waiting for you to join us." Jack said I turned to him confused until he flung me over his shoulder "Jack.!" I squeaked. "Put me down I wanna help your mom.!!" I giggled "No" he said "But why." I pout not fighting him "Because I want to spend time with my girlfriend. Even if its just for 20 minutes." he said.

I blushed as he carefully sat me on the couch I pretended to pout angrily crossing my arms he laughed beside me. "You're so adorable" he teased I bit the inside of my cheek to keep me from blushing "You're so cute you look like a five year old pouting because they didn't get there toy." he laughed I couldn't help but laugh. "I don't like you." I joked "I know." he said "You love me." he laughed I rolled my eyes before giggling. I love him so so much. "Come here." he said I nodded scooting closer to him.

I leaned on his shoulder as his right arm was around my waist and the other playing with my hand. He interwined them rubbing my nuckles then pulling up to his lips. Placing a kiss on them. I smiled at the gesture. This kid has my heart.

"You make me happy" he said "You make me happy too." I smiled "sometimes" he said I furrowed my eyebrows I knew what he meant. "No Jack. All the time." I reassured kissing his lips "Even on the bad days. I was happy it was you & I babe." he smiled his mom quickly joining us but she just came to kiss him goodnight she was heading out with Johnsons mom and a couple of friends she wouldn't be back till tomorrow. He nodded "We're going to go lay down then" He said.

She nodded leaving us alone. "You're sleepy?" I asked. He shook his head no. I smiled. Interwining our fingers. Trailing kisses on his hand up his arm smiling at him as he swallowed hard. His mom came down the hall I held our stair "Okay I'm heading to Jennifer's now." she said "Have fun" I said smiling "Not to much though" Jack but in I snort. "As much fun as you want Kathrine" I smiled. She chuckled "Bye guys." & with that she was gone.

"Come on" I whispered to Jack he followed me. As we walked up the stairs quickly. Hand in hand.