Chapter Thirty Nine.

Allison's P.O.V.
The phone slipped out of my hand. As tears brimmed my eyes. Sammy dying.? He couldn't be. I rushed to get a change of clothes brushing my teeth & tossing my hair in a ponytail . I grabbed my phone tears falling from my eyes. "I'm on my way. What hospital.?!" I questioned my voice breaking. She choked out the words as I squeezed my eyes shut at her horrible cries. He meant so much to us both. I ran to my car hopping in quickly speeding toward the hospital direction.

Arriving quickly I ran into the the E.R building seeing Cassidy crying her eyes out I ran squating down to her "He crashed.." she whispered I narrowed my eyes on her as tears brimmed my eyes & fell. "He was on his way to see you. To apologize for being so rude in the last few weeks. He came to me to see if you've been staying with me &..& I told him you went to stay at your place.. &..&" she stopped as she sobbed. "He was so unsure about going but I made him go. I told him you guys both needed to patch it up because you guys needed each other." she cried "Its my fault. I shouldn't have made him leave or pressured him. His mind was everywhere I should have told him to wait. But he was missing you so bad & I knew how bad you missed him. &" she sobbed looking down.

He was going to see me.. I wrapped my arms around her as she sobbed into my hair. "It's okay... It isn't your fault.. Cassidy thank you. Not for what happened but thank you for being there for him. Thank you for comforting him since I couldn't.. It isn't your fault. These things happen." I cooed as my tears fell she shook her head 'no'. "No. No. No. It is my fault. All of it. I should have just called you or something.. It's all my fault. If he dies.." she stopped gasping for breathe. Her using it all on her previous sobs.

"He will not die." I cried "No. He won't. Sammy would never leave me -us-he would never. He's a fighter. He loves living life. We both do. I know in my heart he isn't going without a fight." I said squeezing my eyes close I could only imagine how my every day life would be if he left.. Pure misery. He would leave without me. I would cry almost every second of each & everyday. I would probably end up being alone. Not having a care in the world because the ONE thing that cared for me the most before anyone else did other then my parents, was Sammy. Sammy. Sammy. He held me each night I would cry. Each night I was happy. & each night I wanted him to. Never did he ever say no. He was quick to come back over just to be with me. All those things that boy did & I gave Jack a chance within a day. Tears falling from my eyes as my heart broke.

He couldn't leave. He isn't supposed to.!! "Please god if you hear me. Don't take him." I whispered to myself a sob leaving my mouth. After about half an hour of crying I couldn't anymore. I got Cassidy to calm down fifteen minutes ago. For her babies sake. "Wilkinsons family?" a nurse called. Me & Cassidy instantly jumping from our seats. His mother & father rushing down the hall from the entrance. "My baby! Hes our son!" they said my heart throbbing seeing the pain in there eyes. They loved all there children so much. frown formed on her face "We lost him.." she said everyone began crying "But.." she paused "He's a fighter. We lost him twice. But he came back.. He's not planning on leaving anytime soon." I chuckled a tear leaving my eye. I knew it. "He's in ICU." she finished off. "He wanted me to make a phone call to his girlfriend. The girl he was on his way to see before the accident. Allison.? Do you-" I cut her off "That's me. I'm Allison.." I said "Come with me" I nodded following her quickly

"He wanted me to inform you. That if he doesn't make it..He was sorry. He loves you dearly.. His last words before going unconscious were "Tell my Allison that she is beautiful. That her Sammy has always loved her. I always will. I adored every second with her. Please if I go tell her to be happy.. Tell her all I'm thinking about is her."