Chapter Fifty Five

Jack's P.O.V

Lying to Allison was easier than I thought it would be. I feel shitty for doing so because if she finds out where I was headed, I would hurt her. Especially if she finds out I'm lying. I quickly pulled into the drive way of my ex girlfriends house. I slid out of my car then stopped. What am I doing? I was about to turn back around when her voice stopped me

"Jack.. you came" She said my skipping in excitement I turned back to face her. "Yeah." I said shakily. "Come on inside." She smiled grabbing my hand. I didn't pull it away. I missed her touch so much.

Jack what the hell are you doing?

I brushed off my thought letting go and wrapping my arm around her small waste. She wasn't as short as Allison but she was a bit short. I looked down at her her eye's sparkling with happiness. "By the way just a heads up, My mom's here and my grandmama too." She said. "But you're okay because they both adore you." She smiled I stopped turning to her. She doesn't deserve this.

Yeah you're right idiot. Neither does Allison you know the girl who loves you regardless of your stupid choices.

My scolded I ignored it. "Baby." I said licking my bottom lip."Yes Jack" She smiled "I'm sorry for bashing you know social media." She nodded "It's okay boo boo. You're here with me. And honestly these secret seeing one another plans are better than never seeing you at all." She smiled pecking the corner of my mouth "now, let's go eat." She said I nodd in agreement "only an hour and a half." I reminded she nodded "As long as I get a Goodnight kiss and text message." I chuckled at her adorableness pout I nodd in agreement. "Deal" I said kissing her twice then continuing our way to the door.

"Jack.?" Tracie said stunned. "Hi Trace." She smiled "I thought you were gone forever." I shook my head "I could never leave Mads." I wasn't lying "This is why I love you and would agree with you guys to marry one another whenever." She said marry.? I was supposed to be married to Allison in ten years with four beautiful kids and one on the way. Well that's my plan.

Well if it's your plan get your head out of your ass and go back to where you were. With Allison the poor girl you continue to hurt.!

I ignored my innerself, sitting at the table mine and Madisons hands staying intertwined. I feel bad for neglecting Allison's hand earlier she shouldn't be treated like that. I'm an asshole. Madison gave me kiss on the lips before eating I picked at my food eating some of it every other second not to come off rude. "You know I love you guys together." Tracie said I nodd a small smile on my lips. "But honestly Jack what do you see in that little snobby girl you're with.?" Tracie said. I clenched my jaw. Refraining from rolling my eyes. "She's a sweet girl.. she is beautiful too. She was there for me and since then I grew feelings withing seconds at her kindness and I gave her a chance. She's amazing my family loves her." Madison let go of my hand I'm stupid.

Yeah you are very your full of it. Talking about like she's diamonds when you treat her like rocks.

She reached to grab her cup sipping her lemon water. "Hm." Tracie said stabbing her turkey. Oops "will you excuse us momma & grams." Madison said they nodd as we stood. She walked to the other side of the house walking to the back porch. She instantly pulled me into her arms hugging me. "I miss you being home." She said. "I miss waking up to see you beside me." She said looking away. "I miss you too Mads." She smiled "does she make you pancakes in the morning like I used to?" I shook my head no. "She makes different things, that are very good." Her smile fades her head staying on my chest as we swayed. "I'll see you on Christmas right?" She asked I nodded "Maybe before that too baby girl." I kissed the top her head. "Okay good." She smiled looking at me before connecting our lips.

I instantly kissed her back pulling her closer to me. Savoring every second of it. She deepened it for a good while before pulling away. Then kissing me. "I love you." She said "I'll walk you out." She said as we intertwined our fingers. "Dinner was nice happy thanksgiving." I said planting a single kiss on her lips she smiled "Happy Thanksgiving baby boy." She whispered wrapping her arms around me. Tighter than before. I heard her sniffle. "Are you crying?" I asked she nodded next to me "I hate this . I want you back here Jack." I pulled away. "Babygirl I can't just leave Allison." She shook her head "Yes you can you... you... you just don't wanna." She cried. I cupped her cheeks "I'm so sorry baby." She wiped her tears with the back of her thumb. "It's okay. One day you'll come back home. I'll still see you." She said I nodded. "Yes you will. I got to go now. Before Allison starts calling all worried." She sniffles rolling her eyes.

"K well go." She said I squeezed her closer to me before letting go. "Goodnight baby. I'll text you when she's asleep I promise." I said unlocking my car then sliding in. She nodded waving me off. I saw her watch me drive away in the rear view mirror before I turned down a street to get the freeway to get back to Cassidy's place. My phone rang it was Allison calling guilt filled my heart but I knew she would believe me. I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi baby where are you it's 10?"

"I was gave her a ride. I'm in traffic right now but I'll be there." I lied. She yawned.

"Is our sleeping clothes still in the trunk?" She asked sounding tired

"Yes babygirl."

"Okay well. We're sleeping in my old room Sammy left already. But Stass is here too but do you mind sleeping in the living room.?" She asked

"Not at all baby. I will be there in ten for you to change and get ready for bed. I need a kiss from you. I haven't kissed you since this morning. By the way, I'm sorry for acting off earlier. I'm better now." I said I was able to text Madison.

"Oh. It's okay. And okay I'll be waiting just knock quietly Cassidy fell asleep already bye." She said hanging up.

I have a weird feeling I'm going to lose her.

Brushing it off and parking next to Johnsons car I got off grabbi g our bags then locking my car and making my way to Cassidy's house. Sure enough Allison was waiting for me. She took her bag walking away but I stopped her.

"Where's my kiss baby.?" I pout she sent me small smile before kissing me quickly. Then skipping get up the stairs. I layed on the couch that was filled with pillows and blankets.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

Me: I'm home babygirl 😏💕.

Madison: Okay babe. I'm tired.. ): ttyl...? Sorry boo 😣

Me: it's okay love. I am too Goodnight beautiful. 😙

Madison: night night boo boo 😘😘💙💙💙.

With that I deleted the conversation and locked my phone setting it down.

Allison can't know. I really don't want to lose her. Let alone hurt her again.

I sighed laying down on the couch.

"You're fucking up Gilinsky." I groan covering my eyes with my arm. Sleep came quick to me because I was now falling asleep.

_______________________

TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY YESSS ❤❤.

ANYWAYS BBYS I LOVE YOU GUYS! 😚💕. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Vote & comment?? 💞

xx {Marie 👑}