Chapter Fifteen

Jack's P.O.V

"Jack." she whispered "Madison this is my.. Girlfriend.. Allison" I said "Hi." she giggled extending her free hand out to Madison. Madison arched her eyebrow crossing her arms "Hah. Please. Girlfriend? This dumb idiot" she scoffed with a laugh . I swallowed tensing "Yeah I'm Jack's girlfriend." She said smiling putting her hand down. "Ha. Ha. Ha. Jack this is joke she's so ugly" "Who said it was a joke?" she asked. "I also didn't know looks mattered" she added tilting her head. She's blowing my mind with all this confidence. "You're probably just another one of the idiots he found last night." She said "Another ugly one. I bet she sleeps around. You're as worthless as you look" Madison said harshly Allison frozed tensing. I knew it hurt it.

"Really Madison is this all you came for?" Johnson said "If so. You can go." he added "No. I came to talk to Jack." she said "Okay then talk." he said walking out of the room annoyed. He's always been annoyed by her. ALWAYS. "Uh, I'll let you guys talk." Allison said her voice was different. I knew it killed her. It was shaky, filled with pain. She pulled her hand away from mine quickly.

She looked at me smiling except  it was different it was a forced one. "Finally." Madison said "No. My girlfriend can stay." I said pulling Allison by the waist "I'm sorry Jack." she said "But-" she said walking closer toward me "But what?" I asked she looked at Allison then me the back at her as she came closer Allison slowly let go of my hand as Madison Crashed her lips onto mine after our lips collided I pulled away Madison smirked at Allison before shoving past her.

"Yeah, I don't believe he's yours one bit. Besides look at you. You're a joke." she laughed coldly as she walked downstairs out the door. I looked at Allison who looked at me with a smile on her face. "I'm going to go." she whispered. "No what happened to lunch?" I asked "I can have Sammy come pick me up." she smiled "Don't worry about me." she whipered her voice cracking. As she was about to walk away. I quickly grabbed her hand pulling her slightly towards me in a tight hug & with that she began crying.

"What do you even see in her dude.? She's so cruel." she sobbed "I don't even know her. I should have waited in the car" she cried harder Johnson quickly came back into the room "What happened?!" he asked "Madison" she cried pausing "Can be so cruel." she said sobbing into my chest I hugged her tighter. "I don't even know her. I've never really liked her but I was so polite" she cried.

"Its okay love" I cooed she cried silently my heart pained seeing how bad Madison hurt her. She had no right. No reason too. But man did I miss her soft plump  lips agaisnt mine. But right now I needed to make Allison feel better "Let me shower love and we can get lunch" she shook her head no. "I really want to go home" she whispered "Please just take me home after you shower." she asked I nodded pulling away as Johnson hugged her walking to the couch as they sat while I went up stairs to shower. I decided to pack a bag just in case of anything.
*
We pulled into her drive way as she opened her door to get off I quickly followed her "What are you doing.?" she asked "I'm really sorry about her." I said truthfully her eyes watered "Its okay" she lied "You can uhm.. Go now I'll be fine." she said I shook my head "I know you're not okay though.." "Fine" she said walking to her door . I followed her as she opened it letting me enter. She walked upstairs as I followed her "I'm going to lay down" she sighed a frown upon her lips "I'll lay with you.. Let me comfort you please" she nodded laying down as I layed down beside her wrapping my arms around her her back was toward me and I knew she was crying I could tell by the way she tense.

Way to go to Jack you find a pretty girl & you let your ex hurt her.

"You aren't worthless. You're very beautiful." I say she only nodded. "Thanks" she whispered "You're a sweet girl. Don't listen to her." I told her she sat up. "You only say that to make me feel better." she said I shook my head "No I mean it I promise" I wasn't lying she was. She layed back down except facing me I hugged her tightly as she snaked her arm around me.