Chapter Twenty-Four

Allison's P.O.V

"Hey Allison.. Right?" he asked I nodded "Come in." he said I smiled accepting walking in we walked upstairs to the living room "How was your guys studio time?" I asked "Jack never showed up.. He signed in but never showed up." My heart broke even more if it was possible. "You haven't seen him?" I asked my voice cracking he shook his head.

"No. I tried calling and texting him but he ignored me." he said "Me too" I whispered. He could be with Madison. My inner self whispered he wouldn't be.. Would he.? Tears pricked my eyes "You haven't seen him?" je asked "Not since 10." I said "He texted me telling me he arrived and I didn't reapond but I textes him a little after a couple of times to see if you guys needed anything or were hungry and such.. But he never answered." I whispered.

"You don't think he's with Madison.? Or out drinking?" I asked Johnson shrugged "Who knows. He distanced himself from me." he said "Every time I tried he ignored me so I just gave up." he said "Oh." "I should go maybe hes home." I said.

Lies he's with her.!

My innerself repeated I skipped down the stairs quickly opening the door and closing it because the tears had began falling. He was at no bar. He wasn't here. He didn't go to rehearsal. He lied.

As much as I didn't want to believe it & I hates the fact that it was true. He was with her all day.

I sobbed as I drove home pf course. I would save him & he would break me I've seen these love stories! I've read them. You save them and they break you. Some with happy endings and the others with painful endings. I hate being lied to. Its the worst feeling I have to feel .

I arrived to my place wiping my face dry. I locked my car walking to my door unlocking it and entering. I pulled his sweater off of me as quick as I could sobbing uncontrollably the heart ache and the pain I haven't felt in years.

It was the worst thing ever. I felt disgusted by him. How could he do that? Do me like that. But two can be heartless right? I wiped away my wet eyes and fallen tears as my door unlocked he was home. At 11:48.

Jack's P.O.V

I awoke next to Madison it all hit me. I cheated on the most amazing girl ever for a no good lying girl who played me. 10:58. Omg I need to head home. With the girl who doesn't deserve the pain I will cause her when I tell her.

I quickly dressed checking my phone Johnson called, she called, texted and even left a voicemail. I'm a conplete asshole. I fucked up. God Gilinsky why do you have to do her like that? She's showing you this side and you're going to fuck it all up. I grabbes my keys shoving my phone in my pocket.

"You're leaving?" Madison asked a smirk on her face "I can't fucking believe you. You disgust me." I scoffed "Obviously not we had a round two." she laughed. "I can't believe I was with you. You're the worthless one." I said walking out of the house slamming the door behind me.

I drove home arriving as I unlocked the door I can't lie to her. What you hide now will rise later . She deserves to know I fucked up and I was terribly sorry.

I walked in to see her standing there. I walked in quickly wrapping my arms around her she pushed me away "Don't touch me.!" she shouted. "I'm sorry" I said shamefully as my heart broke. She began crying "Jack. Why? Why would you do this.? What did I do.? Is it because I'm worthless.?" she asked crying my heart shattered she was crying because of me.

I broke her heart.