Chapter Twenty-three

[A/N THERE WILL SLIGHTLY BE SMUT! IN THIS CHAPTER READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ! (lolol) enjoyy (: ]
Jack's P.O.V

We left in my car since she came in a cab. We arrived quickly. As she opened her door. Attacking my lips with hers. She moaned quietly as my hands romed her beautiful body. I was now shirtless unclasping her bra as I slowly layed her down stripping myself as she did the same.

I hovered over her as she moaned. "Go ahead" she said I nodded putting my length inside of her she began moaning "Oh my god." she breathed arching herself. I missed her so much.
"J A C K" she squealed "Harder baby" she moaned I began thrusting faster quickening pur paste she was clawing her nails into my back but it only turned me on more. "Jesus Christ! You're so good" she said moans leaving her mouth I kissed her lips slowing my pace before quickening again.

"Don't stop.. Don't stop.. Don't stoop" she moaned as I went harder we soon reached our highs and we were now laying side by side "I missed you so much babe" she said her.
ssing me passionately. "I miss you too" I whispered as our lips began colliding once again. She wrapped her legs around my torso as I began to push inside her "Oh my god" she moaned as I went slow. I knew she was sore from the time we first started when we had gotten here. After pumping in and out of her, I finally got tired.

I layed down beside as she layed there "Thank you for coming" she said kissing me again. "I love you Jack" "I love you too. I always have." I said she smiled snuggling close to me as we fell asleep.

Allison's P.O.V

After Cassidy and I had talked for hours I found out she's pregnant. I'm so happy for her.! She's always wanted a baby weird because she's so young yet, it didn't matter she went to a doctor to help her since she didn't want a guy or father figure which amazed me more.

It was now 9:47 p.m. I hadn't heard from Jack all day which was weird after he left a little bit after he texted me letting me know he got there safe. I texted him a couple of times & called but nothing . no answer. I had a bad feeling my heart was aching. Was he at the bar.? Did he lie.? He wouldn't right.? Omg what if he is.? I ran upstairs jogging to my closet grabbing a pair of shoes and quickly putting them on . I had to make sure that he wasn't at a bar . I through his sweater on as I ran out the door locking it.

I drove to the nearest bars to the mid town bars to the private bars & his car was not there thankful he was at the studio I stop by to see if he's okay.. I pulled in to the parking lot quickly getting off locking my car and walking in the building. I was greeted by a pretty brunette "Hi, how can I assist you I'm Layna." I smiled "Hi, I'm here to see the Jacks.." I smiled "Okay one sec... They left a long time ago ma'am." she said politley my heart instantly swelled what? "Oh." I said hurt filled in my voice "Thanks anyway" I said my smile falling "No problem.." she said her smile fading as well.

What if he's out partying.? Or drinking.? Did he lie.? He wouldn't would he..? What if he just went out to be with his friends..? What if he's sleeping with someone right now.?

My heart broke as my stomach began to turn. Although these thoughts went through my head. I pushed them away driving to his and Johnson's place he has to be there hopefully they're home. I drove to the huge house to see lights on thank god. I parked jumping off my car walking to the door I rang the doorbell twice before Johnson appeared.