Chapter Twelve

Allison's P.O.V

I chewed the remaining chicken on my plate as I quickly got up to wash the dishes I had used. It was now 8:40 and usually when I'm here I go for a walk sometimes Sammy would join me, again sometimes. But he's not the 'work out type' but its not working out . I just like to go see the town at night its so beautiful I went to brush my teeth & grabbed my phone heading out.

I walked along the dark roads as I decided to walk down the alley I stayed walking as I did my phone buzzed I ignored it knowing it was twitter by the ringtone I began walking towards my apartment when I harshy bumped into someone
"Hi. I'm Jack Gilinshky" he slurred "M'sorry" he mumbled barley enough so I could hear him

I froze Jack Gilinsky?!.. The one & only Jack gilinsky?! He reaked of alcohol.. My heart ached knowing he still drinking the pain away.. She ruined him.. I'm finally meeting the guy I've been in love with since 2010.. & My heart is aching.. "Hey, can I crash at your place tonight I don't want my buddy JJ to see me this way.. Pleeeaasse" he slurred once more as he swung his arm around my neck "Uhh-uhm... Sure why not.."

I mumble intertwining our fingers my heart still aching knowing that this is the 'new' Jack Gilinsky until his heart heals... If only I was able to fix him.. "Mh, whats your name.?" he slurres "All-Allison.." I whispered walking in the dark.. "Hi.. Allison" he slurred once more "Hi.." I whispered walking to my apartment we weren't far from it. Thankfully.

I unlocked the door to my apartment as we entered. This was not how I wanted to meet Gilinsky. I carried him up to my room him getting the bed & I the guest room. I dropped him slowly onto my matress grabbing my comforter to my bed to cover him I sighed exhaustedly. I sat down beside him as I examined him now peacefully asleep. He was so cute, He was so dorky & always happy.. What I happened to the guy I had fallen in love with in 2010? I sighed sadly running my hands through my black hair "What's happened to you Gilinsky.." I whispered caressing his cheek with my small hand a frown upon my lips.

I hadn't noticed the tears that formed in eyes until they fell slowly I care so much about him. You can die from drinking.. Jack never was this bad. He was the good one. The happy one. & Now, he's the one who goes to a bottle every night just feel numb. This isn't him. & It broke me seeing him broken.

I wiped my tears as I exited the room cracking the door behind me just in case of anything. I walked down the hall to one of my guest rooms I went to the restroom to rinse my face from the dry tears that had fallen a few moments ago. As I finished I layed down pulling my phone out of my pants to see Sammy was the one who tweeted me.

It was a throw back picture of us before he decided to go blonde I smiled deciding I would reply tomorrow morning. Turning my phone off & setting it down on the night stand. I layed there thinking about what tomorrow will bring me when He wakes up. I pushed the thought away slowly falling to sleep .