Chapter Thirteen

Jack's P.O.V

I awoke with a huge head ache in a master bedroom except alone. I was trying to figure out how I got here without sleeping with anyone until it hit me I, like a drunk idiot I was. I walked out of the bar and wondered into an alley bumping into someone.
I scoffed angry at myself. I rubbed my face harshly as i stood up tossing the blankets off me. Where was she? This looks like her master bedroom.

I walked out of the room to see a door in the hall open I walked over to see if anyone was there & there she layed peacefully asleep. I walked toward her but stopped when she fluttered her eyes open yawning . "Morning.." she whispered "Morning do you have anything for head aches?" I asked she nodded tossing the blankets off of her "Follow me" she said walking to the room I was recently in.

She walked into a bathroom grabbing advil & a cup she had there filling it with water. "Do you need a toothbrush? I have extra one's" she asked I nodded "Please" she nodded leaning down to grab some packet handing me a fresh toothbrush from it. "Thank you.. I appreciate it...." I paused to remember her name "All-i-son..?" I hesitatded she giggled "Yeah no problem" she smiled brushing her teeth.

I quickly joined her. She watched me as I finished up she was already done. "Tell me about you." I spoke as I followed her out of the room down stairs she nodded .

"I'm Allison Brookes. I live with my best friend but I stay here sometimes when I need to do homework or just to come. I'm in college I have at least three to four friends apart from my two best friends Sammy & Cassidy. I'm 18 & my parents are divorced & remarried." she said I nodded she smiled "I'm Jack Gilinsky" she giggled shaking her head "I know. I know all about you." she said her smile fading.

"You do.?" I asked cocking an eyebrow she nodded "I know you were in Magcon. You now make music with Jack Johnson who's been your best friend since you were little & I know that you & Madison Beer  broke up recently and I know you drink away the pain . Because it helps you forget. Forget the pain, the wasted time, your heart ache, her." she said. "I also know that I have loved you since 2010 & that this isn't you. You don't drink. You never have this bad. I've supported you for so long that it breaks me to see who you now are" her eyes full of sadness.

Her words were beautifully spoken full of emotion and pain. It was so clear she loved me. She looked so hurt I walked toward her "Jack what are you doin-" she was stunned at my action I was holding her small figure in my arms. I was giving her a  meaningful hug she hesitantly  hugged me back

"I want you to know that as a supporter I'm here for you. & I'm sorry you're in a rough spot but drinking isn't healthy you're only 19" she whispered. "I appreciate everything you have done. Supporting me & not leaving me even if we never have met. Thank you for bringing me into your home last night." I said she nodded pulling away.

"You think I would diss The Jack Gilinsky?" she playfully gasped "This is a once in a life time opportunity" she giggled again. Her little giggle was so beautiful. She smiled turning around to put away dishes.

"Would you want to join me for breakfast?" I asked she turned around looking at me confused "I sort of owe you?" I nervously chuckled she smiled nodding "I would love to join you." she smiled once again "Can I shower first?" she asked I nodded "You're a cutie thanks!" she teased squeazing my cheek I chuckled as she ran up the stairs again.

__________________________________

Hi guys.!! I hope you like this update..! Please, give me feed back I would love to hear what you guys think! (: <3
Vote & comment? :)) - Marie xx