Chapter Twenty-two

Jack's P.O.V.

Hearing her cry hurt like hell but I didn't knock on thw door because I know sometimes you have to let it all come out. I just really wish she would have let me be there for her. But now counts. I kissed her forhead pulling away .

"I have to head to the studio with JJ right now will you be okay princess?" I asked she pouted groaning hugging me again "Don't pull away.! I wasn't done.!" she said I chuckled "& yes I'll be fine. Bored out of my mind but yeah. I'll be okay." She said her head on my chest as we swayed in place.

"Maybe you can talk to Cassidy & have her over." I suggested she shook her head "I can be alone" she said "Baby call Cassidy & talk to her." I chuckled "Ugh fine." She groaned "I'll let you shower." she said kissing my cheek "Go call her" I said chuckling "Alright. Alright. I am" she giggled walking out closing the door. I smiled to myself she's amazing.

After my shower I quickly dressed throwing on grey sweats and a hoodie. I walked out to see Cassidy & Allison talking she smiled jumping off the couch hopping to me "You smell so good" she mumbled wrapping her arms around me. I chuckle "Thank you" I said hugging her "Do you have to go now?" she asked pouting I nodded "Fine" she said pulling away Cassidy chuckling "You're a little kid." she said to Allison.

"No I'm not he's just my favorite thing to annoy" she groaned "You don't annoy me" I laughed "Okay" she said "You should go its already 10:30" she chuckled I nodded "Okay well" I said as she held onto my torso walking with me. She's so adorable since when did she come out of her shell. She let go as I walked out.

"Wait.! You're forgetting something!" she said I stopped turning around. I have my keys and phone "What is it?" I asked confused "Your goodbye kiss dummy" she giggled what?! I looked at her confused as she tip toed to kiss the corner of my mouth "Our first kiss" she mumbled "Have fun" she smiled walking away I pulled her back "What if I cancel and we fix that kiss?" I whispered she giggled shaking her head "No go." she laughed Kissing my cheek running inside.

This girl is full of surprises. Her confidence is surprising. You never expect it. Which made her even more beautiful. She had a beautiful smile, a beautiful heart,  beautiful eyes, & even though she hid it pretty well, a beautiful body, she was perfectly imperfect & she didn't care what she looked liked in photos or at all because she knew who she was and that she is beautiful in her own way.

I arrived quickly parking and getting out of my car. I signed in taking the elevator "Hold the elevator please.!" a voice called A very familiar voice. I stopped the doors from closing as a small figure walked towards me with there head down she lifted it up "Thank you Jack" It was Madison. "Whatever." I said trying to ignore her presence.

"You annouced your relationship." she said I nodded "Yeah I needed them to know we were done & that I've been with someone" I semi-lied. "Why?" she asked "Why do you fucking care? You're have a baby Madison. You cheated on me. Let me be happy. Without you." I said as the elevator dinged opening . I walked out annoyed walking down the hall "I love you Jack." She said my heart sank as I stopped turning around to face her "What?" I asked "I said I love you Jack." she repeated "I also know you love me. You aren't over me. I know you aren't." My heart sank. It's true I'm not over her. & It sucks because this girl infront of me has my heart.

Before I could think I did what I would never do. I crashed my lips onto hers. She didn't hesitate to kiss back. "Lets go home" she said I nodded interwining our fingers .