Chapter Fifty Seven

Allison's P.O.V.

I dreaded today. I didn't want to open my eyes. I clung to Jack tighter keeping my eyes closed. I had came down in the middle of the night last night to lay with him. If this was it, I should cherish the last second of it. "Are you up?" He mumbled I shook my head he chuckled "It's going to get late you said we had plans at 12." He rubbed my back I hugged him harder. If it were even possible. "I know." I sigh. Fighting the urge to cry I leaned up kissing Jack for the longest time I could hold my breathe.

"You okay.?" He asked I nodded lying. I'm completely not okay. How do I let go of someone I've always loved? I could forgive him and let it go and we can be okay! I don't have to go through this. No.. I have to let him go. My heart knew it's what's best. My heart ached as I stood walking to the stair way. "I'm going to shower. You can get in after me." I said slowly going up the stairs. "Anastasia." I said "Where were you?" She asked rinsing her face. "I went to lay with Jack. It was our last night together." I said.

"C'mere" she said signaling me for a hug I walked to her and sat beside her. "How is this going to be easy? Just go in there say 'hey Jack I caught you! It's over!'?" I cried. "You'll know what to say. Remember me and Cassidy will be there." I nodd sniffling. "I gotta shower and get ready to leave him" I said asked my heart sank a tear fell but I didn't care. I was hurting. All the times I  supported him. Madison was right when she told me I was nothing compared to her.

Of course Jack would go back. She was right. But I did this listen. There I went falling in love. Taking of care him, looking out for him, defending him, staying with him. Only to look stupid and get hurt in the end. Ha.

I turned the water to the shower on and undressed quickly grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste. To brush my teeth while I'm in here. I ended crying throughout the whole shower. This does fucking hurt. This was exactly how I knew it would end. He would be okay and I would be left broken. Those love stories never end happily. And sadly that's not the way me and Jack will end.

I got out dressing myself quickly walking down stairs Stass was already leaving Cassidy following her.  "I'll be out in 15." Jack said I nodded waving him off as the girls looked at me with sympathy eyes. I smiled wiping the the tear that slipped from my eye with the bed of my thumb. "Go on guys. I'll be there in half an hour text me if she gets there sooner." They nodd but walked to me to give me a hug "You'll be okay. Well be there with you." I smiled "What would I do without you girls" I shakily said. "I'd can answer that but.. I'm too honest and I don't wanna hurt ya feelings right now." Stass said causing to chuckle.

"Yeah hold onto it." I responded "Now go. See you in half an hour." They nodded walking out the door. I wasn't hungry. I do that have appetite right now. I played on my phone until just heard Jack coming down the stairs.

"Ready? It's 11:45." He said I nodded grabbing my purse "You should grab your suitcase." I said he nodded grabbing it before I locked the door. He tried grabbing my hand but I avoided it. "Are you okay?" He asked I nodded. "Yeah. I'll be okay why?." I whispered "You'll be okay? What's wrong baby?" My heart broke. "Can you call me by my name. It hurts less." "What's causing you to hurt to begin with?" He asked. I cupped his cheek smiling. "Call me Allison." I smiled "please." He sighed driving the direction of the restaurant. My phone buzzed.

Anastasia 😍😈: This little whore is here. Cassidy's trying to keep me from hurting her.

Me: I'm a street down hang in there thank you girls so much I love you! 😭❤.

I shut my phone off before as Jack found a parking spot slowly putting the car in park and shutting off the ignition. The lump grew in my throat and my hands became clamy. "Ready?" I asked he nodded "Why are you nervous and distant?" He asked I unbuckled ignoring his question. And getting off the car he followed me locking it as I made my way to the entrance waiting for him. And there she waited. "Ba- Allison what's wrong?" I shook my head avoiding his questions. "We're meeting with someone" I told the waiter they nodded letting us pass.

I slowly made my way to the tables wear the 16 year old girl sat. "What the hell is going?" Jack said I kept my chin up. "Go on and greet her like you normally do behind my back Jack." His eye's widened "What the hell are you talking about.?" He said. I sat across from her "Hi, Madison." I sent her small smile. Wherever this courage came from I hope it doesn't go anywhere. "Allison" She said returning a smile. "Sit down." I told Jack he sat next to me. "How long have you been with her?" I asked "two years." "And six months if you're including the times you would see her behind my back." I said. 

"What are you talking about?" "Molly is in Omaha, Jack. We talked earlier Thanksgiving day. You also forgot to wipe off her excess lipstick off your lips. Your scent was mixed with hers. I'm not here to fight. I'm here to tell you that you. Have fucked up. You have completely lost me. I'm sorry that I wasn't enough. But you didn't have to stay with me. Incase if you were wondering, there are other people out there for me. I would've been okay without you. You didn't have to go through all the trouble and feed me lies. You can stay together. You can come up with the story for your fans. I'm sorry for keeping you guys apart. And Madison," I laughed.

"I just hope you're not too late to fix the slut in you." I laugh "I hope your conscious eats you away, Jack. Because a girl like me. You'll never find. You had nothing to ever complain about when you were with me. But I wish you guys the best. I'm breaking up with you Jack. I hope one day you you see me and it's to late to say your sorrys. I hope one day you realize I was there for you. I would have done anything and everything for you. Have a good life Jack Gilinsky. May your career go far and you guys last forever." I said standing. I sent them a smile before walking away.

"Allison-" Jack called "Don't call her. Let her go.!" Madison said. "Girl you're dying to have Jack back." I heard Stass I turned to look at her she had this evil look in her eye's "have some water" Stass said pouring a glass of water over her head. She gasped "This is cold you idiot!" She shouted Stass laughed. "And I don't give two fucks little girl." She said throwing wine in Madisons face I began laughing historically. She was now crying. "Allison I'm sorry" "Give up. You're not sorry! Have a good life Gilinsky. May you and your career go far." I said walking away. Stass and Cassidy following me.

"Gilinsky, my best friend didn't want me to do this but I just have too." Stass said slaping Jack "have a nice life fuckboy." And with that she walked away. Wrapping her arm around me with Cassidy on my left side. We walked out. "You did good!" They said. "Thanks." I smiled. "I don't feel sad." I said surprised. "It's because you've been needing to do this." They said. "Can we stop at Sammy's?" "Of fucking course we so can" Stassy beamed. "Thanks." I laughed sitting back.

We pulled into the drive way of his house . I took a deep breathe sliding off the car and making my way to his porch. I knocked twice before he opened it. I smiled. Before walking up to him making his face only centimeters away from mine.

"I'm so sorry Sam." I whispered attaching our lips. I heard squeals but didn't care as he kissed me hungrily. He pulled away. "Is this a dream?" He asked his hand rest behind my waist. I smiled shaking my head. "This is a dream come true then?" I nodded connecting our lips together again.

He picked me up hugging me "Thank you!" He said spinning me I squealed giggles leaving me. "I'm sorry for not realizing sooner." I said "It's okay love. You're here now." I smiled nodding. Kissing him again.

_________________________

The end.

        I'm so sad this book is over.! ): but this story isn't over. There will be a sequel.!! It will be up within a month or two because this story must go on!

Thank you for reading this story & supporting me. I appreciate it so much! I love you guys so much!

Please don't forget to vote & comment  (:

{Marie 👑}