Chapter Thirty Eight

Allison's P.O.V
2 days later

I finally had went to check my twitter account I was trending pictures of me crying at the airport with Lydia hugging me last night were everywhere I saw a few articles then seen a Video. It was one of those buzzfeed types I clicked on it. "Welcome back to todays Video. Today we will be hitting a topic that will probably have some of these cute couple shipers in tears." one girl in red said. "Last night Allison Brookes the Jack Gilinskys beloved girlfriend. Was seen at an airport. In Omaha balling her eyes out in an older womans arms. She was leaving Omaha with tearful eyes.!" exclaimed. "Days after she arrived & greeted her lovely boyfriend.. Where was Jack during her break down.? Could this officially be the end to the so called 'Jallison'. Tell us what you think in the comments below.!" she said.

I looked through the millions of comment scrolling stoping to read some. "WTFF. This is a Not. The end to Jallison. You dumb bitches needa move tf on with your lives leave there relationship alone. Mayter of the fact. LEAVE EVERYONE ALONE. Mind your damn business I love you guys @ittss_Ally @jackgilinsky I scrolded down more "OMG NO NO. NOO." I read multiple of those. I soon saw Jack commented.

"Can you stfu?? Quit assuming shit. Me & Allison are not breaking up. She had an emergency flight back home. The lady hugging her is her mother's best friend who lives in omaha. You dumbasses are dismissed."I smiled he was defending our relationship. My phone then began buzzing "Hello?" I answered "I'm sp glad you answered me princess. I miss you so much." he said. "I miss you too. I'm so sorry." I said "Baby no. Don't apologize It should be me. I love you. I don't love her anymore." he said as much as I really wish I could believe him I still couldn't. I sighed "Who knows." I said "I do." he said "You know the doors open.?" he said WHAT?! "No I didn't. But how would you even know..?" I asked "Because I have the greatest mom in the world & she gave me advice." He said my room door opening "You're home..." I whispered as the phone left my hand falling to my thighs

"I don't like being away from you." he said. He walked towards me as I sat there he sat beside me I needed to be held in his arms. I sat up leaning in to connect our lips. He didn't hesistate to kiss me back "You need to understand that leaving isn't healthy for you or me. Or us. We need to work our problems out not leave or walk away. We're a couple. We are in this relationship together. I'm sorry Ally. I am but please stop leaving me" he said I nodded "I'm sorry to." I mumbled he pecked my forehead laying down beside me.

"I love you." I said "I love you too princess" "I love you too." I repeated "I love you way way way waaaaayy more." he said kissing me I kissed back "I promise I'll do better." I said "Baby you don't have to. You already are. Just please stop leavinv me princess." I nodded "Okay. I promise I won't leave you" I said he just held me closer.
-------------
I played with the hem of his shirt as we layed together. Jack had fallen asleep I, still laying close beside him. My phone began buzzing like crazy.. I was getting a call from Cassidy. I ignored it placing it back down on the night stand. She's probably butt dialing again see she always does that. I quietly laugh to myself look up at Jack pecking his lips softly. My phone began buzzing again I groaned ignoring it again. She quickly called back again. I groaned.
"Hello.?" I picked up.
"Sa-Sa-Samm-y" she cried SAMMY?! My heart sank.
"Cass what's going on?!" I questioned worriedly.
"He.. He's dying." she chocked out.