Chapter Twenty-Six

Allison's P.O.V

I awoke laying beside Jack on my couch. I remembered what happened but chose to avoid the thoughts "I love you. Yet hate you for this pain." I whispered. Looking down at him with a sad look. He was still asleep. Giving up on my examination (if i make sense) I gave up My phone rang as Jack groaned turning away. 'Cassidy' I read quickly picking up. "Hello?"

"What the fuck is Madison's tweet all about?!" she said anger in her tone.

"What are you talking about? What tweet?" I asked confused.
"She tweeted," she paused before starting "@jackgilisnky last night was fun baby.! You left your hoodie behind though ;) . I'll stop by later babe' & It's a picture of his hoodie he had on yesterday before leaving. Is it what I think it is.?"

She asked, suddenly my heart ached. I swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat. Debatung whether to reply or hang up. "Answer me Allison." she demanded.

"Ye-Yes" I stuttered it coming out barely audible

"Ally please tell me you left him." she sighed I could already see her rubbing her head in frustation & disappointment.
"I can't." I said tears welling in my eyes. I got up walking away from him "I love him Cass. You know I do. He means the world to me. I'm not leaving him. Not now. I got this opportunity to be with the guy who consumes my happiness & thoughts & he stopped drinking.. I can't leave him.. I don't want to.." I said honestly.

"What if he does this again?"
"He won't. He wouldn't." would he..? "I trust him." I said not believing my words.

"You seriously are so strong I would be crying till this hour if it were me."

"Oh I did. We both did, he was going to leave me.." I said

"What?! He was?! For her huh?!" she asked shocked.

"Yes & I don't know. But I couldn't let him." I said.

"Well we both know where he would have ended up" she said

"Yeah.. I'll stop by later. I miss you & Sammy.." Sammy still hasn't answered me & it irked me.

"Okay." she said I smiled

"I'll let you go kick ass on twitta!" she chuckled I laughed

"On it" I smiled hanging up.

Opening my twitter app. Seeing her post I commented @madisonelebeer. Babe? Let me correct you honey. It's Jack to you. He's My boyfriend please leave him alone. Move on. Aren't you 'happily' with someone else now..? Leave me & my boyfriend at peace. Don't dare try to come by either :) x" I tweeted she instantly retweeted.
@Madisonelebeer: @ittss_ally It's not my fault he didn't tell you where he went last night (; sorry. You're just not enough"

A couple of his fans tweeted her "Stfu Madison she's enough! Jacks the dumb one for ever liking you! Two for even dating you! Three, because you're childish as hell." one began then the others.. oOps. I decided to avoid it.

Jack woke up a little after my shower he pecked my lips as I wrapped my arms around him tightly. Who knows when I'll have to say goodbye.. "morning princess" "morning" I said "I'm going to wash my face get ready babe. We're going on a breakfast date." I smiled nodding "Okay" I smiled standing quickly with him we walked upstairs. Him to the restroom me to my closet.

I pulled on some skinny jeans & a pink V-neck with my black vans. "Ready baby?" he asked I nodded he was in jeans & a black V-neck. I loved every part of him. I don't like it anymore. Its consuming everything

*

"You look nice" he said as we walked on the pavement leaving the Mc.Donalds. "Thank you. So do you." I smiled skipping holding his hand until he stopped which caused me to stop.

I heard a chuckle "Well if it isn't little miss worthless & Jack." she said I turned to face her I narrowed my eyes on her. "Madison don't you dare insult her." Jack seethed. She chuckled dryly. "Oh whatever Jack what are you going to do.?" she asked cockily.

"He won't do anything but I will." I said stepping forward. She snorted "You? You're as delicate as a flower." she laughed I smiled "Thank you." "It wasn't a compliment." she said "I mean, you're so easy to crumble & step on." she added. "No. You are. You try to make other people feel less than there worth so, You can feel better. But you're nothing yourself. You look like a damn barbie. You cake your face to feel & look pretty & You know I'm right" I said

She scoffed "Whatever at least my boyfriend didn't cheat on me. At least Jack never made me look stu-" I cut her off as my hand conected with her face she shrieked "You lured him in with your bullshit.!" I shout through gritted teeth. "Don't you fucking dare hit me!" she said flinging her hand as it landed on my cheek hitting me.

I hit her once more "You stupid bit-" I caught her wrist "Don't you dare try to put your hands on me ever again.!" I yelled slapping her once more. "& YOU WILL NEVER CALL ME OUT OF MY NAME AGAIN.!!" I yell slapping her once more then again. Jack pulled me away before I could hit her for the sixth time

"Let me go.! I'm not done !" I shouted she was crying. Rubbing her now red swollen cheeks. Her eyes full of surprise & fear. O didn't care though. "Babe stop she's pregnant." he whispered to me
Then everything stopped. What..? Pregnant..? My heart fell.