Chapter forty one

*Re-wrote this chapter bc It was shit :/ *

Allison's P.O.V.

I walked to his room my heart throbbing this was not how I wantes to see him. Never in a million years. I walked towards his pale body as he layed there the heart monitor being the only thing making a sound. Tears filledy eyes as I hesistantly grabbed his hand "Sammy.." I said but breaking into a sob. "Please don't leave me.." I cried. "I need you here. This isn't how we're supposed to part. Please. Be strong & f-" I stopped to swollaw the threatening tears. "F'fight for you're life. P-plea-se. Don't go your mom & dad are praying for you everyone is.. You-you gotta get up." I said squeazing his hand. "So we can catch up & we can cuddle like before. I'm sure Jack won't care. He doesn't show it in anyway. I need my best friend.. Please Wilkinson stay for me.." I cried into our hands.

I sat there slouched over as tears fell then stopped then fell every few minutes. It's been two days.. Never did I leave him since I've came back here the other day. His mom & dad went home for a change of clothes. Cassidy did too but was here now & is now sitting on the long couch they put in here for me to lay on but never did I move. Unless I had to go to the restroom. Or to brush my teeth. He's been responding to the medication but still hasn't woken. & it was killing me. Jack never called once to check on me but I didn't care. I was to focused on Sammy & his life. He needs to make it. Popa & Momma Wilk walked in with a cups of coffee for me & Cassidy. I thanked them but didn't take a sip. I couldn't eat or drink. Unless they forced me. His girlfriend came by last night for a couple of hours but left because she was uncomfortable. I rolled my eyes sitting back in my seat.my lwgs pulles to my chest as usual lately.

"Lets get you home to rest.." Cassidy said I shook my head "Nope. I'm not going anywhere." I said siping my coffee. "Hun you need a shower.." Mrs.Wilkinson said I shook my head "I don't want to be rude but I'm not leaving Sammy." I said she shook her head. "He'll be alright his parents are here besides you heard the doctor he's doing great. Go on hun you can come after you have a shower." deciding not to argue I agreed leaving with Cassidy.

We arrived to my place to find my house empty.. Where was Jack.? I pulled out my phone to see no text messages or missed calls. Ouch. I looked around. My bed was the way I left two days ago. Nothing was touched in the kitchen.. He hasn't been home for two almost three days..? "He could be having a nice lunch date with Madison." my inner mind said I shook my head 'Oh come on don't tell me you believe in him?! He's known to be a player sleeps with the girls then leaves. He loves Madison more.' No. I tried to ignore the thoughts but they got stronger..

I began crying falling to my knees in my closet. "He's not home.! He hasn't been home! He's with her!" I shouted her pulling me into her arms "Babe you're on edge.. Don't doubt your boyfriend.. Maybe he stayed with Johnson.? Don't they live together.. He doesn't always have to be here.. You haven't been home.." she said wiping my tears. "True" I said "Maybe I'm just paranoiod I'll lose him when I nees him most.." I sighed tears still falling. She hugged me "Go shower I'll make food & When we're done We'll head back." she said I agreed going up stairs.