Chapter Fourteen

Allison's P.O.V.

"You ready?" Jack asked I nodded. Grabbing my keys his hand brushed mine making my breath hitch & heart race. "We'll go in my car?" he asked "Okay.. Where are we going?" I asked he smiled making my stomach flip . I turned away feeling my cheeks heat up. "Lets go?" I whisper clearing my throat he chuckled nodding my phone rang as I finished locking my door It was Sammy

"Hello.?" I answer.
"Hey babe what are you doing?"
"Hi Sammy. & what am I doing?" I asked myself pausing Jack frozed facing me "I'm actually heading out.." I said pausing "To have lunch with someone." I added he quietly scoffed through the phone "Is Sammy jealous.?" I chuckle as I mouthed to Jack to keep going he nodded. Sammy scoffed "No reason to be. You were mine first" I laughed

"Sure I was" he chuckled "We're engaged I have no reason to be jealous" he said cockly "Engaged now are we?" I giggled "Yes. You proposed to me" he laughed "I was kidding about it babe" I laughed. "But hey, I'm being rude.!" I pout "I'll call you back later." I said "Okay well love you" he said "Love you too" I said hanging up. I ran to Jack patting his shoulder.

"Hi." I smile "I'm sorry" I mumble he smiled "Its okay. He comes first." He chuckled "Sammy?" I snort "He's my best friend.!" I laughed he smiled "Good" whipered barely enough for me to hear unlocking his Bentley he opened the door for me as I thanked him. He flashed me a full smile, teeth and all making me blush. HOW AM I SO CALM?!?! I'M GOING CRAZY INSIDE!!

Jack's P.O.V

Her little giggle was so cute. Along with the way she spoke so energetically full of life. She was someone who would instantly make your day with that smile or giggle. It was perfect .

What the hell Jack.!? You don't even know her.! She could be just like Madison. Remember she messed with your head & broke your heart. Don't let her be the next Madison.

My inner mind scolded I looked toward her as she smiled looking down at her hands in her lap. I quickly arrived to mine & Johnsons place "Um..?" she paused chuckling "It's mine & Johnson's house. Can I shower before we go out?" I asked she smiled nodding "Wait." she stopped frowning "Is Johnson here..?" she asked. "I don't want him to think that I'm a bad person or anything.. Or that I'm using you" she said looking down I smiled "I won't let him." I replied "Let's go." I smiled tucking a strand of her away. What the hell Gilinsky?!

I unlocked the door as she walked in after me "This is huge" she whisper yelled "Yeah" I sighed chuckling "Johnson?!" I called "Yo! I'm up here. You have a visitor." he said "Come on" I told her walking up the five flight of stairs toward the living  room she was slowly following me. I could tell she was nervous. I heard a breath hitch as I walked to my left where the room was to only stop dead in my tracks Madison.

What was she doing here? Allison accidentally bumped into me but I quickly grabbed her hand intertwining our fingers. I felt her body tense up at my touch but she didn't pull away. Which surprised me, yet satisfied me but I ignored it as I glared at her. Her eyes darted to our hands then back at me she swallowed harshly "What the fuck are you doing here?!" I asked angrily as she jumped frightened at my sudden outburst I glared at her harshly, although it pained me to see her.

__________________________________
Ahh snaps!! Drama! (lol)
Please comment & vote! <33 (: