Chapter Fifty Four

Allison's P.O.V

It's been a whole month and a half since seeing Sammy. Today was thanksgiving. Jack's mom ended up staying in Omaha she wanted us to have our own little thing. But we ended up going to Johnsons & Cassidy's. They don't live together but that's where Johnson has now been staying since Gilinsky practically lives with me. I honestly hope they last and make it so far in life.

"Can you stir the stuffing." Cassidy asked, more like demanded nicely. I stired the hot food in the pot as the door bell rang. "Who else was coming..?" I asked. Jack was sitting on a stool at the bar watching us cook. Helping each time we asked him to. Since Cassidy is now five months pregnant. She was now showing her belly and honestly she looks good pregnant. "Babe, your friend Sam and..." He mummbled my heart skipped a beat Sammy was here?!

I smiled looking up seeing Jacks eyes darken and his jaw clenched. What's his problem? "And.. Anastasia are here." Johnson said Anastasia!?!?! Omg I haven't seen her since we graduated! I quickly finished setting the spoon down and cleaning my hands off before rushing to hug her. "Stass!" I squealed wrapping my arms around her as she did the same "Hiii Al.!!!" She smiled squeezing me. We pulled away giggling

"Hi are you?" She beamed "I'm doing-" I felt two large arms around my waist. It was Jack I tensed as I felt Sammy's eyes darken with pain. Jack rested his chin on my shoulder as I hugged his arms. "As I was saying.." I laugh leaning into Jack "I'm doing okay. And you?" I asked "I'm great. Life is good in San Jose. I miss you guys though." She sighed "we miss you too" I said "Maybe I should move back." I nodded "Yess! We can go back to doing girly things as a pack!" She nodded "I just might do it." "Aye bro, this is Sam. Cassidy's and Allison's best friend." Johnson introduced Sam to Jack "Be nice." I mummbled sternly. He pecked my lips on purpose, then pulled away.

Introducing himself to Sam. Walking to the back onto the porch. "I said it just me or is your boyfriend jealous of your best friend.?" Stass asked. "Oh he is more than just jealous" Cassidy said. "He hates him" She chuckled. "Is that why Sam didn't greet you..?" She said a pout forming I nodd. My heart tugging. I missed him so much. Everything he said that day hasn't left my mind I noticed how Jack has changed since that tweet. He no longer tweets or is as funny like before. It's like the communication we had before Madison tried her thing on social media was 1000 times better then it is now. That or I'm just paranoid and letting Sams words get to me.

"Oh." She said rubbing my arm. "It's okay." I say a small smile on my lips. "Let's just enjoy the holidays together you're staying until New years right?" I asked "of course.!" She beamed "are we all staying here with Cassidy?" I shook my head "I moved out.. but for some reason I feel like I'll be back but we'll be moving away." I said "Weird. Me too." Cassidy said. With that said Sam walked in. I took a sip from my wine. Looking away "Happy Thanksgiving Cassidy" He said my heart tugged is he avoiding me.? "Uhm. Happy Thanksgiving Allison." I looked up at him a small smile appearing on my face. "Happy Thanksgiving Sammy." I smiled hugging him.

Him holding me for that split second made me feel a little bit better. But when he let go and didn't say word to me after. Hurt. We set up the table telling the guys to come in. Stass sat by Sam, Johnson with Cassidy and Jack with me. We said grace before I served the stuffing and Ham. And Cassidy the turkey with gravy and cranberries and Stass served the mashed potatoes and drinks. Jack's phone buzzed as I placed our plates down in our spots last since Stass took hers and Sammy's and Cassidy with Johnsons plate Jack picked it up.

Tensing beside me as he scanned his screen. Sammy took a sip of his wine eyeing him. "Babe." I whispered he quickly typed back then placed his phone face down. "Yeah sorry." He let out a shaky laugh. "Let's eat." Johnson said as Sammy eyed Jack. Everyone talked but Jack. He would only answer yes or no questions if not small talk then silence. I could have sworn he was perfectly fine before hew got a text message. Who texted him? Was it Madison? Could it have been one of the girls he slept with awhile ago telling him Happy Holidays?

I'm just paranoid! I grabbed his hand locking our fingers he usually would react immediately and he's not. Did Sammy tell him about our visit almost two months ago? This is eating me who texted him.!!! "You okay.?" I asked he nodded "Babe.. I'll be back. Molly got stranded so I'm going to go help her.. I'll be back hopefully within an hour." He said excusing himself. He's lying. "I'll go with you." "No." He quickly said no.? "I mean stay babygirl I'll be back. I'll call if anything else happens." He lied. Molly flew to Omaha with her boyfriend to be with her mom for there holidays.

"Oh. Okay." I said as he left the table. Sammy watched him taking another sip of his wine. "Dinner was nice." Stass said. I nodd. "Will you excuse us three you guys." Cassidy said "Go on baby" Johnson said "Go ahead." I guess it was clear that I knew he lied because I knew exactly why Cassidy excused us. "We'll be upstairs." She said as she dragged me up the stairs.

"What's going on with you and Jack?" She asked closing the door behind her. I sat at the edge of her bed. Shrugging "nothing why?" I lied. "He acts distant towards you. It's been about two months now that I've noticed." Is it that obvious? "I don't know what you're talking about me and him have been perfectly fine." I lie again. "You do know we're you're best friends and you're hiding something." Stass said. "No I'm not" I sounded like a child now. "Is he doing something he isn't supposed to?" Cassidy asked "issue he not taking care your needy hormones?" Stass asked more in a joke. "Is he putting his hands on you?" Cassidy said. "OR is it because he's seeing Slutison Hoe Beer?" She asked my heart sank I hope not. I stayed silent "who's that?" Stass asked. "Jacks ex girlfriend. He used to see her and hurt Ally." She said annoyed.

"And you stayed with him?! What are you doing ma?!" She asked "I love him." I whispered. "I know but babygirl! You know better. You've been through this." She said hugging me now. "But it's not just his fault ! I kissed Sammy!" There mouths dropped "You what!? When?" Cassidy said "Just a kiss?" Stass said I nodd. "He told me to sit down with both Madison and Jack and watch him and if he's focused on her my heart will tell me what to do next. I just don't know" I sigh tossing myself back. "I agree with Sam." "Me too" Cassidy said. "What if he still loves her?" I sigh. "Then your relationship was to soon. You must let go and maybe just maybe.. you guys will fall back to place." Stass said.

But I didn't want this. But for some reason my heart told me. She was right. "Now, was Jack really going to help his sister??" Stass said cutting my thoughts off I shook my head no. "She said in Omaha. He doesn't know I talk to her now" I said looking at my hands sadly. "That's mother fucker!" Stass gasped "Asshole." Cassidy groaned. "Hey that's not nice.!" I scolded "You know what's not nice? Cheating on a girl who loves you. After you've put her through enough shit." Stass said. I silenced.

"What do I do.?" I asked "I say you listen to whatever ya best friend told you on that smooch day of your guys' and when your heart tells you what to do. You do it. If tells you to go, you let that ass wipe go. I'm not sorry for the name calling but I am sorry for what he's done. You don't deserve it b." Stass said I love her unconditionally she's the greatest bff I could ask for along with Cassidy. I nodd "okay then that's what I'll do." I said

"With you guys there too please." They shook there head. "One your own." Stass said "We can sit in the restaurant or wherever you decide to be and wait for you if it goes down. But that's it. You'll go in head strong." I nodd. "Okay." I sigh sitting up "I'm going to do it." I said standing "But let's go back down that's rude of us." They nodd and we make our way out of the room downstairs.

________________________________

Hii guys! another update because you guys really deserve one I'll also be posting a new chapter for my second book by tonight or tomorrow same thing with this story!

I have some news to tell you babes...

This book might be ending sometime soon.. there will be a few more chapters I'm not sure how many more I will right but eventually I'll let you know..

I love you babes!
Please don't forget to vote, & comment

Again I love you guys 💖

xx {Marie 👑}