Chapter Twenty-Seven

Allison's P.O.V

My heart sank deeper. "Pregnant.?" I asked barley audible I tried pulling away from him "I'm not letting you go." he said "I know you'll leave me." he mumble "You slept with her knowing she's pregnant..?" I whispered "I'm sorry baby." I pulled away with all my force turning around to face him. "Alliso-" I cut him off slapping him harshly harder than I hit Madison. I know because it hurt my hand like hell.

"I deserved that." he whispered his jaw clenching. "You're disgusting." I cried "he's all yours." I said looking at Madison her face softening. "How could you tell her Jack?!" she yelled "It was that or she continued hitting you.! I don't need a croud surrounding us.!" he shouted at her "I don't want him. He's all yours." she said hurt & anger in her tone.

I walked away but Jack stopping me putting his arm my stomach. Pulling me towards him I shoved his hand off of me.

"Don't fucking touch me." I said through gritted teeth tears still falling. "I'm going home. I'll see you later. If you're going to be there if not I don't care. Just tell me when We have that interview." I said. Walking past him.

Walking to my car my tears fell harder & my sobs escaped all at once . Putting my car into drive. I was going to Cassidys. We had plans and I wasn't going to let him ruin them. I couldn't leave him anyway. I promised I wouldn't leave him until he was fixed. &. He isn't. I fixed my eyes wiping my face applying make up.

So she wouldn't notice my puffy eyes. I was quickly done only using foundation I put it in my bag getting off the car.

"Cass, I'm here" I said shutting the door setting my purse and keys down

"In here." she said from the kitchen

I walked down the long hallway seeing her on her laptop.

"You left Jack.?" she asked My heart sank.

I shook my head "No who's saying that?" I asked sitting beside her on one of the stools we had for the bar.

It was all over twitter. Me slapping Jack. Me leaving Jack. Jack crying. Him staying there sitting on a bench then leaving in Johnson's car. Me fighting Madison. Everything was there.

"I..I." I was lost for words.

"It's okay.. But are you okay.?" she chuckled then looking concerned.

I nodded smiling look down.

"Do you always lie?" she asked.
Tears filled my eyes again & then I was crying again.

"No. & No it isn't okay. She's pregnant." I said barely enough to hear I began crying I guess I'm being affected by him.

"Of course you are. I bet you left to come hang out with me. To avoid him for a bit." she said responding to my thought that I said outloud.

"I wish I could lie and tell you that, that was a lie but its not." I said looking away shameful.

She hugged me "It's okay peaches." She said I chuckled sniffling

"I love you Cassidy"

"I love you too Allison"

"Can we call Sammy?" I asked she nodded I dialed number.

No answer.

She called him & he answered.

"Hey, Ima call back I'm with Miranda" he said hanging up quickly

Oh..

Cassidy began telling me about her pregnancy process and all but all I thought about was when Sammy would call.

________________

I arrived home around 9. The next evening.

Sammy never called .

Of course he wouldn't I should know better than to be trying.

I walked in to my house seeing Jack slouched on the couch quickly sitting up straight. His hair was a mess and his eyes were all puffy. He was still wearing clothes from the other day. He was a crying mess.

"Where were you?" he asked worriedly. Rubbing his face before resting his elbows on his knees as he staired at me.

"I stayed at Cassidys. I didn't want to see you after everything the other day.. So I stayed there until I realized I had to talk to you at some point. Why.?" I asked in a rude tone

"Baby I was worried sick. I called & called.-"
"But you got no answer. Yeah I know I ignored you for a reason. Now you know how I felt when you wouldn't answer except. I didn't lie. Nore did I go sleep with any of my exes. Because I thought of you the whole time I wasn't supposed to." I said stairing him in the eye. Tears threating to fall. But I wouldn't let them.

"Babe I'm sorry" he said trying to come close to me.

I stepped back.

"Is the baby yours Jack?" I asked he stopped moving

"No it isn't. Otherwise I wouldn't be here. With you. I probably would have given her my last name by now." he said I looked away

"Allison." he pleaded

"What? What Jack what?!" I shouted "Everythings fine. You just cheated on me, didn't tell me about the baby. But its fine." I chuckled dryly.

"It's fine. I can take it. I walked into this relationship making a promise. I can't go anywhere. Until your heart is healed. If that means I'm left broken then oh well. It's what happens when it's all done for your-" he cut me off wrapping his arms around me.

"Allison. You mean so much to me. You don't deserve the pain I caused you. It's only been a couple of days maybe weeks. I've lost track but I can't lose you. We just got together & I'm already breaking your heart as if we've been together for awhile." he said holding me tighter. I didn't move. "I'm so so sorry" he repeated.

"I don't deserve any of it Jack!" I exclaimed pulling away. Stairing at him. "But if we want to get you back to your happy old self I have to stick around. I don't want to miss it for anything in the world." even if It lead to me losing Sammy.
___________________________
Hi guys! Well this is an extra long chapter.! I'm sorry about the mis-spellings I have here and there. But annyywho! Give me feedback! Pls comment & give me your opinions.! -Marie xxx <3