Chapter Nine

|A/N THERE WILL BE A LITTLE SMUT IN THE CHAPTER!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. (lol) xx- Marie|
******************************
Allison's P.O.V
I felt two arms lift me up gently carring me bridal style up stairs I had fallen asleep watching some weird movie with Sammy. He walked up the stairs & to my room he set me down & grabbed the blanket he carried me with to cover me I was about to fall asleep as I saw him leaving.

I grabbed his hand intertwining our fingers "Stay with me please." I mumble he turned around "Don't leave I hate the being left alone." I said he chuckled coming inter-locking our hands he kissed it gently "please" I begged "Sure babe."

I scooted over so he could lay with me & he did that not letting go of my hand I cuddled next to him as he wrapped his arms around me firmly I felt happy he was here.. With me & not with anyone else. "Goodnight" I whisper "Goodnight babe" he said kissing my temple.
___________________________________
Jack's P.O.V

"Jack..? What are you doing here?" she asked stunned "I need you." I said walking in kissing her forcefully "Now." I whispered she nodded stepping back not breaking the kiss I kicked the door closed

We collided down the hall to one of the guest rooms leaving a trail of our clothing Sabrina use to be one of Madison's friends I began seeing her before Madison but we just turned out to only want one thing from each other & that was sex. But we ended our 'fling' as I grew feelings for Madison and something happened that Madison and Sabrina never spoke a little after we announced our relationship to the public.

But I didn't care .

"Jack" she whispered as I trailed kisses down her jawline as I was entering her. She wrapped her legs around my torso as she pulled me closer I began to thrust slowly in her as she moaned "Faster ple-please" she moaned I began thrusting harder "F U C K" I moaned "Oh my god" she said arching her back throwing head back "You're tight" "Mhm" she hummed as I went faster & faster she clawing her nails into my back.

We later reached our highs and I threw myself down beside her as she laughed "Well wasn't that needed" she laughed I nodded out of breathe "Now what brought you to me?" she smirked sitting up wrapped in a sheet I smirked sitting up "You're my favourite person to sleep with you already know" I said "Likewise" she laughed getting up. "I'm gonna go shower now." she laughed I nodded "I'll join you then leave" She nodded picking up her clothes then turning to go up the stair case.

After a few minutes in the shower I got out & quickly dressed "Lets go get something to eat?" I questioned she nodded "Let me get ready" she said I nodded walking downstairs she later appeared "Ready?" she said I nodded grabbing her hand she pulled away smiling my eyebrows furrowed "Sorry I need lock my door" she laughed doing so then turning back around "Okay lets go" she said grabbing my hand I smirked nodding .

Vote comment,  opinions? ?