Chapter Seventeen

Jack's P.O.V

Seeing her cry again hurt me for some reason I didn't like seeing her broken . I guess thats how my fans feel about me.. "Please just stay with me." she repeated in a whisper I wrapped my arms around her, picking her up bridal style "Okay babygirl. Don't cry anymore" I whispered to her pecking her temple she nodded wiping away the fallen tears hugging me tightly "Thank you Jack." she mumbled still tears slowly fell but It was alright. "Lets lay down?" I suggest she nodded wrapping her arms around me "As long as you stay in with me." She said a small smile came across my face I nodded "okay baby" I whispered.

*
We layed down as she slowly drifted off to sleep. I was running my fingers up and down her arm soothingly. She was so cute . We were in a cuddling position but I didn't mind. As long as she was comfortable I was fine. She had a hard day first Madison then me. I didn't deserve to hold her at this moment its only been a day and she's already cried because of My ex & because of me.

I'm so lucky right now. She could have let me go. She could have just not cared but she didn't. "Thank you" I whispered to her as I kissed her forehead "If it wasn't for you I would be screwing someone or drinking my night away. Thank you for stopping me" I whispered kissing her repeatedly. Its only been a day of knowing her & I'm thankful for the beautiful girl thats laying in my arms I grabbed my phone out of my pant pocket with my empty arm taking a picture of her sleeping in my arms I smiled capturing it.

I'm tweeting this I captioned  "Thankful for you." tweeting it after. I smiled satisfied She snuggled closer to me as I shut my phone off setting it down beside me on the night stand wrapping my arm around her. Pulling her close to me. I wish this night happened sooner.
__________________________________
This was a short chapter. This chapter was shit ): I'm sorry! But You will get a longer & better one  promise! Don't forget to give me feed back! (:
I don't think I'll be updating tonight or tomorrow sorry ): lots of love ! <3

*Btw* If the last chapter got to anyone know that you are valuable & you're amazing! I love you & I'm here