Chapter Thirty Five

Allison's P.O.V

After breakfast I took a slow shower. Jack sat on the sink watching me with lust. I smirked "Can I help you.?" I asked "No baby.. Just enjoying the beautiful sight." I scoffed giggling. "You're beautiful.." he said I smiled "So are you." I replied rinsing the Ally conditioner out of my hair.

I quickly finished wrapping a towel around my body I ringed my hair out with my hands. "You're so fucking beautiful." mumbled "You're cute." I laughed . "Thanks babe." he smiled "I'm gonna change." I said turning to him. "Okay." he responded his lips in a thin line "Out." I laughed "Aw why?" I giggled "Fine. I'll change in the closet." I said walking out of his restroom entering his closet. I threw on yoga pants & a black T-shirt. I walked out seeing Jack smiling at his phone it. Who would he be texting.? Madison.? No. No. No. He wouldn't.. We just got back together.. Would he.? Stop it!!

I pushed the thoughts away but my curiosity was killing me. I walked towards the restroom to brush my hair. I heard Jack giggle what!? I turned to him he was typing away a happy smile on his face. Not even noticing me . "Babe.." I said he ignored me. "Babe." I repeated nothing. "Jack Finnegan Gilinsky!" He looked up "Yes Allison.?" Allison??. "Uh..um nothing never mind." I mumbled walking into the restroom.

I shut the door behind me tears falling slowly. I began crying silently thankfully I don't want Jack to know I'm doubting him but I just had this gut feeling it had to do with Madison. I stayed in here for awhile Jack not noticing which only made my heart ache more & my tears fall faster.
______________________________________

Jack's P.O.V.

I was texting away with Madison as Ally was getting dressed.

Madison💕:I'm showing!!! Ahhh Gilinsky!
She said I smiled

Me:Good I'm happy for you!

Madison 💕: 16 & pregnant has never looked this good.!.
I chuckled.

Me:Hows you're pregnancy? .

Madison 💕: Great all is well I'm due in about three months! It's a boy! I started showing a little bit after everything happened but Now I'm bigger!! I'm seriously like super happy I cry everytime I rub my belly ir feel him kick me. Or to even speak of him.!

Me:Really thats great.

Madison 💕: I wish you were here experiencing this with me, Jack. I miss you.

It all hit ne What am I doing talking to my ex about her pregnancy.? The pregnancy that ruined almost everything. The thing that hurt my Allison. Where was she anyway.? I remember she called my name but then told me to forget it & she walked into the restroom. My heart sank. I'm such an asshole. I've been texting Madison for half an hour. And I haven't even spoken to my girlfriend since this morning when she was showering.

Me: I have to go. I'm sorry Madison. I hope all is well with you and the baby. I hope your pregnancy is healthy & everything. I hope you find someone like I did. Goodybye.

Madison: Good...bye. Jack. I wish you & Allison the best from the bottom of my heart. As a mom I need to grow up & understand you've moved on. I need to speak to Allison and apologize.. Goodbye panda.. Jack.

I quickly jumped off the bed going to the restroom. "Baby girl." I knocked on the door. "I'm fine just cleaning up." she lied. She was crying I could tell. I love her. "Princess I'm sorry." she laughed huh? "Really Jack it's okay." she said "I'm fine no need to apologize you were probably talking to someone important." She said. But I wasn't.

The door unlocked. She had a small smile on her face. "I think I wanna go home.. I miss Cassidy.." she lied "Baby why.?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows. "I've never been this far away from her" she lied again "Well when do we plan on going home.?" "we?" she asked I nodded "I. Was thinking I wanted to catch a flight tonight. Alone. You spend more time with your family." she said "But I. Want to be with you." I emphasized the I. "No Jack stay really I'll be fine." she said pecking my lips I deepend tge kiss but she pulled away forcing a smile my eyebrows still furrowed she walked to pack her bag.

//////////////////////////////////////
Double update for you lovelys
-xxx Marie