Author Note

• Dedicated to Emilia (my Gran - I shall always remember you)

Hi Wattpad

As a first point, thank you for reading. I feel so blessed and grateful to those of you who have followed and offered support. Skinny Dipping is the first novel in the Skinny Sagas and is my most popular work and I truly hope you enjoy reading it. 

I promise to upload a new chapter Friday. If you can't wait for the next installment, never fear, Skinny Dipping is available for purchase as an e-book / print from Amazon.

US:  http://amzn.com/B00IDGU05S  

UK:http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00IDGU05S

The next book in the sagas is Skinny Cappuccino (also available on Amazon)!

Please feel free to pop past Amazon / Goodreads and write a review if you love it. These reviews mean the absolute world to me and help me to continue writing. Thank you!!! 

Hugs!

Alicia

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skinny Dipping

By Alicia M Kaye

Copyright © 2014 Alicia M Kaye

All rights reserved.

The right of Alicia M Kaye to be identified as the Author of the Work has been asserted by her in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, or transmitted, in any form of binding or cover other than that it is published and without a similar condition being imposed on the subsequent publisher, or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the copyright holder.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are a product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SKINNY DIPPING by Alicia M Kaye

Highbury Aquatic Centre

Silver Swimming Chain

Silver Family Leisure Group London N5

Miss Sophie Smart

Junior Executive

Clarks, Clarks and Clarks Advertising Agency

55 Dean Street

London

SW1Y 4JW

28 July 2007

Dear Miss Smart,

I am writing to express my sincere gratitude for your handling of my account while I have been absent on my eighteen-month sabbatical. You operated using initiative, needed little assistance, understood our family vision and created the thoughtful advertising campaign 'Swimming is for Living'. I was very pleased with the results of the campaign, which led to a two-fold increase in membership, a much greater success than anticipated.

I am now back as the acting director of the 'Silver Family Leisure Group' and would be delighted to work with you again on the next commercial to further advertise our swimming centres. Please contact me at my temporary office location at the Highbury Aquatic Centre.