Chapter 19

Okay, so people here is the new chapter. 

Let me say that it's not probably what you expected but believe me, I'm having fun with this and Heather, the character, will too soon and you'll see what I mean.

Hope you like it and tell me what you think, thanks for being so patient :D.

Kewk :3

P.S. Btw i'm totally surprised at how Heather's personality has turned out, i mean, i'm even having trouble doing it!

++++

Ugh…

I opened my eyes to the gloom of my room and I swear that even THAT hurt my eyes… or more specifically… the inside of my eyeballs… my retinas…? No… isn’t that for light sensitivity…

Ah… whatever…

As I looked up at the false ceiling I realized how horrible I felt… Ever since Tuesday morning I’ve been having a series of moments where my fever was way too high to be healthy…I mean… like, it was so bad I couldn’t even stand up because if I did I’d get dizzy… which meant I couldn’t really play the trumpet or anything…

Plus the sore throat that I have is even MORE annoying because I can’t say anything to my dad about how I want to be all alone instead of him coming in every 10 minutes… Furthermore… it doesn’t feel like a normal cold anyways… My knees and many other joints hurt for some reason.

“Megan?” Here he comes… “You’ve got a visit, want her to come in?”

My vision shifted to his figure popping in from the corridor into my room…

I knew who it was… because this Monday I had agreed with her to go out… and since I’m sick we somehow agreed for her to come to my place…

---

“Hello…?” I asked through the wireless phone with a cracking voice.

“It’s Heather.”I heard. “You sound really sick.”

“Oh,” I said really surprised. I tried to sit up a little on my bed but my joints were hurting too much to do so. I slumped back on my bed and sighed. “So… Yeah…”

“Just checking to see if we’re still going out tomorrow… but…” She said.

“I’m really sick…” I finished for her.

“Yeah…” She said obviously feeling awkward which I honestly didn’t care about right now. Being sick, with a fever, and a sore throat, the least of my worries wasn’t to over think anything that was being said to me or done in front of me. “But I do actually want to see you because… you know; we were meant to just get to know each other.”

I closed my eyes and tried to recall Monday afternoon when she told me that… Yeah, she did say that, and I also remember myself getting really nervous about it because it seemed like the atmosphere meant that it was going to be a date…

“If it’s only that…” I said before I could stop my sick-stupid self. “Come to my place on Friday…”

---

Yeah… I’m not entirely sure that it was a good idea…

The next time I heard the door open… I turned my head on my pillow to not find my dad, only Heather there standing with a long-sleeved creams colored shirt, dark jeans and socks on… probably left her shoes downstairs…