Chapter 35

A little intimate here btw.

Well, I'm on vacations now so I have time to write and a little of inspiration. 

Hope you're enjoying this and your holiday's as well.

Kewk :3

+++

Is it okay to say that I feel somehow anxious on the fact that it is a common understanding between my dad and me that I'm going out with Zoë?

After I calmed down in my room it crossed my mind that if we stay over at each others house then he'd know we're kissing or cuddling or... well, that hasn't come into the picture yet... but still! Ugh...

That's what I've been thinking about whenever I take a break from studying this weekend. Like, at this moment. And that is what I'm thinking about.

I glanced at Zoë's window. I knew she was back already but I haven't really talked to her yet... Usually, on the weekends, we'd hang out most of the time since that's one of the perks of being neighbors... It was never a good idea for homework though. She's an awful distraction.

I listened as the clock above my door ticked the seconds out. It almost seemed as if it measure Zoë's actions... because as soon as I counted to 10, Zoë opened her blinds. She stopped short from opening the window when she saw me staring at her but the expression of surprise vanished as quickly as it came. It was replaced by a wide grin.

She opened her window, climbed out of it and did her thing to get to my roof. Soon, she was inside of my room making herself comfortable on my bed.

“That last exam I had, was a mixture of the other two.” Zoë said covering her face with her hands and quickly extending her arms above her to get a look at them... No. It's not unusual of her to do that... she's always looking at her hands for some reason.

“What it hard?” I asked as I made myself into a ball on my rolling chair.

“Not particularly.” Zoë answered back. “But I do have study for maths. It's probably the hardest of them all.”

“Yeah, I think so too.” I replied.

And for a while, we stayed there quietly. I put my arms on my knees and rested my cheek on them, looking to the side. I stared at the dark violing hanging on my wall which used to belong to my grandma... the yellow lighting the lamp created made it seem as if it was new... plus it was well conserved. Every now and then I clean it and check if you can still play it well.

I heard the clock again, and counted 10 seconds just for the sake of it. It was interesting though, how Zoë, again, stood up when I was finished.

“Is something wrong, Alex?” Zoë ask me as she approached the chair. When she was just a foot away from me, she crouched which forced me to look down at her. She had tied her hair back in a high pony tail.... all of her hair was pulled back so I couldn't help but contemplate her face...

...Whenever I think she can't be more beautiful, I find something else which add ups to it.

But that wasn't the issue right now.

“Alex?” Zoë asked again, cocking her head to the side and frowning slightly.

I put my legs down, leaned forward, grabbed her completely exposed jaw and pulled myself in for a kiss.

When I pull back, Zoë was still wearing the same expression but her cheeks were going slightly pink.

“Are you not going to tell me?” She asked again, but the tone of her voice was softer now. Not because she had been indulging but because that's what I had made her feel. Right?