Chapter 41

Okay guys, no intimate scene just yet. I´m not sure I know how to write them. If I end up with something good, I´ll post it. Just didn´t feel like it fit with what was happening in the plot at the moment.

Anyways, hope you enjoy it.

Kewk :3

+++

I blinked a few times after waking up. It took me a while to really process what had happened yesterday for more than one time. I don´t know why, but every time we would stop, a few ten to thirty minutes afterwards we´d be back on it again... I mean, the very first time was REALLY awkward... but I never thought that Zoë´s body would feel so expert at it so I eventually felt comfortable... That is, especially, because Zoë was the one who realized that it would be better to head off to her room rather than stay at the living room couch, which is why she dragged me there between make-out sessions.

Oh man... but... Wow! I.. I don´t know how to explain it but honestly, I had no idea something like this was even in my nature, or that I´d do it in the near future. In a sense it simply just happened. All the other times too. I´d just cuddle close to her, start kissing her and suddenly I would feel more than just her lips on mine.

“A few months ago,” Zoë said as she touched walked from her desk towards her bed when she realized I was awake. “You wouldn´t have dared.”

“Shut up.” I blushed after she kissed me and after realizing that she was only wearing a baggy shirt and underwear, just like me right now.

Zoë chuckled and kissed my cheek before returning to her desk. I watched as she walked, staring at the body that was so far away from me right now, and so continuously close yesterda. We had started in the late morning, taken a few long breaks to have lunch and dinner... but it would always fall back down in her room. Almost as if it were a safe haven... I mean, we even went down to eat with her parents last night and then continued after it...

Sigh...

I sat up, grabbed my glassed and yawned. It was about 7am right now... Sunday...

It´s a nice day to chill out. Play some trumpet, maybe study a little (since that is what I´m suspposed to use this two week break for)... spend some more time with Zoë...

And with that last though, I was already up on my feet and hugging Zoë from the back. I kissed her cheek and buried my head into her neck. Her head pressed against mine almost immediately and I could feel that stronger sense of security we had aquired yesterday. It had been there before, but now it felt much stronger, deeper.

“What are you planning for today?” I asked her without trying to turn around and look at her. I wanted to physically feel what she would say too.

“For you to stay with me.” Zoë whispered and I could feel her hand going up to one of mine on her shoulder. “And go visit her.”

I paused for a moment as I tried to choose my words correctly.

“Is it close?” I asked.

“You wouldn´t believe how much.” Zoë answered back.

Zoë moved her head then, making me raise my own. When I did, I found her  leaning it back to look at me, an invitation to kiss her. I moved down, pressed my lips against hers and felt her hand on my cheek, pushing me even further into her.

“I love you.” Zoë said when she pulled back and regarded me with her pale eyes.

I stared into her eyes and felt the smiled automatically appear on my face. “Me too.”