Chapter 27

Okay, so two things:

1) it was already time to do THIS chapter.

2) the drama starts after this chapter :3

Hope you enjoy it, and comment on anything you want. Whether is about Alex's attitude now, you guys liking the characters... or anything else.

Have fun reading!

Kewk :3

P.S. the song used is at the right. I'd advice you to listen to it during the moment you're reading the part it is included at and finish listening to it before continuing. It adds to the story. 

+++

It’s safe to say that nothing has really changed for the past few weeks. I went  back to school, had to catch up with a lot of work, practice as much as I could for the orchestra, took my pills, went to see Dr. Murphy and little by little I guess things started being… a routine…

It’s strange to think of it that way, at least to me, because it’s such a different routine than it before. Last November had started with me going to school, practice at the IMT, go home, do homework or go to the studio, sleep. Now, it’s full of many other things… MANY which I still feel that are hassle to do like hang-out with friends… mainly that. It might be relatively the same as before, but the feeling it gives off is totally different…

I guess that’s because of Zoë.

At first it was chaotic, and it still is, to have her around.

She calls it the ‘transition phase’ where I was simply shocked by the idea of having a person totally opposite to what I am in my presence. Now, it’s just complementary.

As much as I wanted to deny Zoë’s  theory I couldn’t help but admit to myself that it is true.

At first I was totally annoyed by the person she is, still sometimes am, and I’d try to avoid her continuously or simply try to not talk to her… but it’s obvious that it was impossible. It’s true that during the winter Zoë had told me she liked me, kissed me and since then has stolen a few kisses from me once in a while but nothing has gone beyond that.

Not that I really care… but at some point during this last month I’ve been thinking that maybe… maybe… Oh God. Yeah, that maybe I like her more than I’d like to admit or show her.

It’s rather frustrating, really. Seeing her smile every morning to me, her eyes fixed on my own, her arm surrounding me with the same comforting warmth every time, the voice that sounds so womanly and rough when she sings, the attitude that can change from easy going to strict during orchestra practices….

Sigh… It’s quite literally described when I say that Zoë’s grown on me.

“Hey, beautiful.” Zoësaid, using the same phrase she’s started to use for a while now. Her arm went over my shoulders as we headed to school. “Could you do the math homework?”

“Yeah,” I said trying to avoid her eyes since this morning I’d been thinking about how everything’s been so far since December. “Question 4 was hard though.”

“Hmmm…” Zoë said mindlessly, “I felt question 10 was the hard one.”

“That one was easy!” I exclaimed honestly enough to turn to her. Only so that she could lean into me and kiss me, making me blush. “Y-You should really stop doing that, Zoë.”

“Nope.” Zoë smirked at me, kissing my lips once more as to prove her point. “You know I won’t.”

And this was one of those moments I’ve been having where I was overcome with confusion. Ever since she confessed to me that she liked me… or was falling in love with me, and kissed me … well, passionately, I haven’t really known what to do next. The next day, Zoë had acted already in control of everything so it didn’t seem like I had to bother with it anymore… but the more she dared to kiss me…dared to hold my hand, hug me, to kiss my cheek… the more I felt I owed her something.