Chapter 5 | Disobey

Joy pictured above

| | | |

"Considering you're taking slaves because you want a punching bag," Nikki spoke as he unlocked the next room, "You might like this one. She's the definition of a masochist and will do anything to get punished."

I cocked my head to the side, "Well that's... Different."

A slave that wanted to get hit? Well where's the fun in that? I'd also like to know what insanely fucked up childhood this one had that they like the pain. Though I do enjoy the physical feeling of beating another body, it mentally isn't that satisfying if they want it. I suppose I'll just have to push him until he no longer craves the attention of punishment.

"Wait," I said as I thought about Nikki's statement, "Did you say she?"

"Tranny, like Ghost. Another reason you'll like her." He replied.

Nikki pushed back the door and held it open for me. A body was partly suspended from the ceiling by her arms. She was dressed in a fishnet crop top and boyfriend fit jeans. I could see the lace peaking out from her pants. Fake eye lashes decorated her large eyes. Black hair elongated her already oval face.

"Wake up, slut." Nikki scoffed at her, then slapped her gently a few times.

She raised her head and blinked sleepily. A smile met her lips when she saw me. Nikki released the knot securing the rope. It loosened enough that she could rest her arms behind her back and touch her feet to the ground.

"To what do I owe this pleasure?" She spoke brashly.

Nikki groaned and slapped her much harder this time. Her head lashed to the side, causing a sinister smile to grow on her purple lips.

"You know better than to speak without being addressed. If you're sick of my hand hitting you, I suggest you act somewhat behaved. Chris is looking at moving you to his home for awhile." He explained, "This little bitch is Joy, though she's brought me everything but."

Our height differences were significant. She was built short and petite, even for being born a man. Joy must like me somewhat more than Nikki at least because she was now behaving. Maybe she was just sick of these walls and ready to experience some new surroundings. Either way, it was obvious she wasn't used to having to behave. She continually readjusted her posture and let her line of sight slip.

"I can see you want to say something to me, don't you?" I mused.

I ran my pointer finger down her jawline to direct her to look up at me. Her eyes glistened as she replied, "Yes, Sir."

"Speak." I demanded. It felt so damn good to command someone like this.

Joy bit her lip slowly. She smiled and perked, "I wanna suck your cock... Sir." She ran her tongue along the inside of her cheek as her mouth gaped sensually. The most devilish look lingered in her eyes.

"Maybe you'll get the chance." I laughed.

Then I put my hand around her neck and shoved her back. She stumbled until she fell onto her back. I could see why Nikki said she liked punishment. Joy smiled when she collided with the ground. Maybe I could have a little fun with a slut like her. If she likes the pain, I could push her farther than an average slave. I honestly believe all slaves secretly do like the pain, because it's some form of attention. If I took the pain away, they'd come back for more someday.

Nikki showed me a few more slaves that I was interested in. Not all of them were that appealing to me. There was one, that I wanted simply because he was so small. Even though he wasn't a virgin like Ricky, he would be tight as fuck with his size. His name was Alexander, and he had that easy to break look to him like the others. The others, excluded Joy. I'm going to have a good time trying to fuck with her.

I've found four decent slaves to take care of for Nikki. He'll be bringing them over tonight and I hope he fuckin' cleans them up. Knowing him, he most likely won't. I've got to put some effort into cleaning up my slave quarters for them. By me, I mean the maids. I don't get my hands dirty like that. And that is the same reason I don't want dirty slaves! Once I get home, I'm taking a damn shower.

Ghost was still out to lunch when I did get home. It was just the servants and I. They were busy doing their jobs as well, and it's not like I hang out with them. I decided it for the best to get some work done myself. When I'm not betting on races and slave trading, I'm running a music label. I've got to have emails piling up since I last checked them yesterday morning.

| | | |

Halfway through typing an email, I felt a warm set of arms wrap around my neck. I smiled blissfully, knowing that embrace. Ghost giggled and sat down on my desktop. He had a full face of makeup on and his hair was freshly redone.

"Hey Gorgeous." I greeted him and set my hand on his knee.

"Hey Handsome." He responded, "How was your day?"

"Decent, but I wish I could've spent it with you. Nikki will be stopping by later tonight." I said. Then I moved my hand from him, back to my keyboard.

Ghost crossed his legs and looked at me curiously. "Why?" He asked.

I snit to myself and frowned. Is he really going to play this game? It's for the best that I just play along so he doesn't get upset again.

"He's dropping off the new slaves." I replied quietly.

"Oh." He muttered.

"So," I brought the tone back up, "How was your day?"

Ghost tried to fake a smile, but I could see he was still unhappy. He continued the conversation the best he could, "Um, it was fine. Vinny is doing well. I, uh, I think I'm going to go lay down before dinner."

I nodded understandingly, "Alright, Babe."

He jumped off my desk, but there was no spring in his step like there usually is. I can't reiterate enough to him that this is worth the trouble.