Chapter 25 | The Devil

Flashback

Kuza could get such a sinister smile when he broke people. I have to wonder if a slave or another owner has ever thought the same about me. The way they tremble under my hand, it wouldn't surprise me. He stood over Ghost. More like towered over him because he was on his knees. Kuza latched his thumb between Ghost's teeth, pressing it to the roof of his mouth to get him to look up.

"From what I hear, you almost got a hook put right about where my thumb is. You were such a little bitch to the auctioneers, they wanted to just get rid of you." He shoved Ghost over, raising his voice as he did, "Yet you still won't fucking learn!" Kuza knelt down, putting his knee on the small of Ghost's back and choking him by his neck from behind, "Chris is a tough Dom. He'll do a lot that most wouldn't to teach a slut a lesson, but even he has limits." He leaned down, growling into his ear, "I don't. I'll break bones if I have to. And if you don't learn your goddamn lesson after that, I'll break your fucking neck. Are we clear?"

Ghost looked up at me for a moment. I was sat back in an arm chair, watching this all play out on the carpet of Kuza's dimly lit living room. He had a taste of Victorian culture like I did, but with a little more of a demonic touch. I'm convinced he is The Devil himself. He already had Ghost longing for me and speechless; Two things I thought near impossible.

When he realized he'd be getting no sympathy from me, he lowered his eyes. "Yes, Sir."

Kuza and I were in agreement that I needed to be present for all of Ghost's training with him. I have never had a slave I couldn't get in line, until now. Of course, he was more than willing to help. He has some real anger issues and he loves to take them out on slaves. Ghost is different from any slave I've had prior for one reason. He once had a life outside of slavery.

Almost every one of Nikki's slaves are taken from orphanages or other circumstances where people won't miss them. Sometimes slaves do get pregnant, the few females he keeps, and he'll take their kids. He'll take kids from strippers or prostitutes. Really anyone in the business of sex that can't be bothered to raise a child. He raises them and breeds them for this life. Every once and awhile, Ashley will buy out other warehouses. One in particular happened to be the type of slave ring that kidnapped their product off the street. In cases like Ghost, his uncle was a drug addict and sold him as payment to a dealer he was in debt with.

He has parents that looked for him for the past five years. Eventually they gave up. That's why we call him Ghost. We don't want anyone to know his real name, so he gets stamped with a nickname or a fake name. He's told Nikki, Ashley, and I his real name. No one else though. His parents loved him a lot, from the sounds of it. I don't ask much because I try not to care.

Sometimes I think he wants me to kill him. He has no faith he'll ever get home, so he just wants to die. That's why he acts out the way he does. At least, that's my theory. He has his good days. They're few and far between, but there are times he acts like he wants me. Tonight, the look in his eyes made me believe he truly did like me. There had to be a small part of him that doesn't completely hate me. Ghost is so beautiful. It's such a shame he has to be a little fucking bitch.

Kuza pulled him up to his feet. He shoved him my direction until he had to stop himself from falling on me. Ghost caught himself by placing his hands on the back of my chair. He glanced down at me, getting that look of contempt again. Cunt. You fucking deserve this.

"Eye line." I quietly sneered.

Ghost's eyes hovered on me a second too long. I know he heard me right away. He slowly raised his head and eyes to face forward. Then he stood up straight and folded his arms behind his back. He's not an idiot. He knows that Kuza was fucking serious about killing him if he didn't straighten up. I guess I could be wrong. Maybe he doesn't want to die, or maybe he just doesn't want to die yet.

Kuza put his hand to Ghost's throat and squeezed tightly. He slipped his hand down his tight skirt and, I presume by the look on Ghost's face, stuck his fingers up his ass. Ghost was gasping for air and I just sat there, staring with numbness. I clicked my ring against the glass in my hand and raised it to my lips. For a moment, I actually felt guilt. I tried my best to jerk myself back to reality. He's just a slave. A bitch of a slave too, and he deserves everything he has coming to him.

Flash Forward

"This place," I spoke to Ricky over my shoulder as I walked down a hallway, "Is scared to me. To everyone who comes here. Be on your best behavior and have the utmost respect. Are we clear?"

"Yes, Master." He murmured.

I sighed, "And try to work on projecting your voice." I turned around to face him and put my finger under his chin. I've now taught him that when I lift his head like this, it means I want him to look up at me, which he did. "Good boy. You know I think it's cute how shy and quiet you are, but not all Doms will. They will find it disrespectful if you don't talk clearly. If it'll ease your mind, some of the others are here today with their Masters."

Ricky smiled a little. He was so sweet. I let go of him and turned to walk forward. We were at the race tracks today. The last time I was here was when I decided to discuss training slaves again with Nikki. In fact, this was the room I first saw a picture of Ricky. That's when my sickness started up again. The same sickness that ate away with me when I let Ghost free, it's back. I'm trying my best to ignore it. At least I know what it is this time.

Ashley and Nikki, mostly Ashley, owns this private suite. The times we don't come up to the track, she rents it out for the money. We all agreed it's been too long since we enjoyed a drink together and watched the cars. It was also a good way for me to check in on some of my past students. I slid my keycard through the door's electronic lock. It released with a click and I opened the door.

Ricky slipped in behind me, following me like a scared little puppy. A grey couch with matching arm chairs sat around a glass coffee table. They faced out the floor to ceiling of glass that looked out on the race track. Ashley got up from one of the arm chairs and moved over to the one Nikki sat in, sitting herself on the arm of the chair. Nikki wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Thank you." I responded as I headed towards the chair.

Ryan was sat on the couch with Joy sat next to him. She was on her knees, in a slave position, but he still allowed her up on the couch. I couldn't say the same for Kuza and Friday. He was on the couch with a drink in his hand while she remained on the floor. She looked more broken than when I left her. For fuck's sake, Mike. What the fuck did you do to her?

First I signaled Ricky to sit down on the ground. Then I walked between the couch and the table, leaning over to look at Joy. "Hey, Princess. How've you been?"

"Good, Sir." She responded genuinely.

"She looks like she's in good shape." I commented as I looked over her body, not noticing any kind of bruises or whip marks, "I take it she's behaved?"

"She's been a perfect angel. For the most part, that is." Ryan snickered.

"They all have their moments." I replied, smiling widely, "That's good to hear though. Oh, Ash," I stood up straight and looked to her, "Who did Blake and Asher end up selling to?"

"Ben bought Blake. Guess he's a fan of your training." She joked, "TJ, surprisingly, got Asher. Didn't know he had that kind of money."

"They're both heartless though. It works." I knelt down to Friday's level. Gently, I set my hand under her chin, "Look at me, Sweetie. There's those pretty eyes. How've you been?"

"F-Fine, Sir." She stuttered nervously.

"That's not very good to start with, and you don't even sound that sure about it." I leaned in closer to her and whispered in her ear, "Has he been hurting you? For more than just punishments?" Hesitantly, she nodded. I sighed as I stood up, "Mike, I trust she's behaved for you?"

"Enough. She can't keep up with me very well but she's learning." He sat forward and pulled her head back by her hair, "Isn't that right?"

"Yes, Master." She replied quickly.

Kuza held onto her jawline tightly. He couldn't help himself from abusing his slaves. It was in his nature. He spit in her face before letting go of her. For no real reason really other than asserting dominance and degrading her. I knew it was a mistake to trust her with him.