Chapter 24 | Wholeheartedly

The next morning, I finally got the will to go downstairs. Ricky probably was thankful to have a day off anyways. I don't know. Maybe being alone bothered him. I'd think he would do okay but he seems so delicate. When I did come downstairs, he was sitting on his bed with his legs tucked under him and head down. He must've heard me coming down.

I already was dying to touch him. I've never felt a lack of self control like this. He was a precious and small. I wanted to destroy that and nurture it at the same time. As par usual, he was only in his jeans with his chest exposed.

"It's just you and I for the next two weeks." I spoke as I walked around the bed. Opening one of the drawers of the dresser, I picked up a different collar than the one currently on his neck. "No other slaves. No Ghost. Just us. I thought I would take advantage of that and put you in the appropriate collar for once. We'll have to switch back once Ghost returns."

Ricky sat still while I unlatched the protection collar. I set it on the bed behind him, then directed him to hold his hair out of the way for me. The black leather and silver lock of that ownership collar looked so gorgeous on him. I ran my hands down his shoulders as I took in a deep breath. It wasn't as lovely as it could have been because I was wearing gloves. I mean, I've already kissed him and fucked him in my bed. What's one more rule broken?

I took off my gloves and set them down on the dresser. Ricky actually flinched when I placed my bare hand on him. He's not used to being touched like this; skin on skin. His skin was so fucking soft too. I couldn't help myself from breathing down his neck, then kissing under his jaw. I sucked on a tender spot of skin right above his collar, no doubt leaving a hickey. If I haven't marked him enough, I'm marking him more. He's fucking mine.

Running my hands up his sides, I made he shutter. I whispered lustfully into his ear, "Are you getting hard for me?"

"Y-Yes, Master." He muttered.

I smirked, "Good."

You have to love the innocent ones for what they're worth. The way they shake when you touch them, and that look they get in their eyes when they don't know what's happening next. Sure, it sucks they don't have the skills yet, but I love to be a teacher. Especially to my little raccoon. He's been a very good boy too. Very patient and obedient. I figured he could use a reward.

I was sitting down behind him right now. Reaching around his hips, I started to palm him through his jeans. He wasn't lying. He was getting hard for me. I popped open the button of his jeans and pulled his cock out. Then I allowed him to rest his back against my chest as I stroked him. He tried to keep his moans quiet but I could tell he wanted to be louder. I started to kiss and suck at his neck again. He couldn't help himself then.

"I love your moans." I muffled against his skin.

"Mmmmff... Master," He breathily spoke, "May I cum? P-Please."

Awe, he's so cute when he begs. I should be building up his tolerance but I couldn't help myself this time. It's like trying to say no to an adorable puppy.

"You may." I replied, "Cum for your Master."

I pressed my thumb over his tip, causing his sperm to shoot out. Ricky's body shook with pleasure racking up his spine. When he let go of any control, that's why he was the hottest. His cum covering my hand. I raised it up to him mouth and made him suck it all off. As weird as it may sound, I enjoyed the feeling of him sucking on my hand. I liked anytime he was touching me to be honest.

"Thank you, Master." He said between heavy breaths.

"You're welcome. Put yourself back together and meet me up in the living room." I instructed him.

| | |

Ricky did as he was asked quickly. He's always a good boy though. I sat down on the couch and allowed him to snuggle up to me. He'd make a good pet if I ever wanted one. I think that fits him more than being a slave, but I've already got a little to deal with. It's true that they are very different but I feel the need to give both massive amounts of attention. When I can't, I feel bad.

Now, I know I shouldn't be doing what I'm about to do, but I am anyways. We've already established how many Master-slave conduct rules I've broken. I pulled Ricky up into my lap and started to kiss him. Not just a peck either. I was full on exploring his mouth with my tongue. For someone that has little experience, he's really getting into it and he's good at this. I suppose my innocent boy isn't so innocent. There's a whore in everyone. You just need someone that will let it out for you.

"Ricky..." I muttered as I managed to pull away after about ten minutes of this, "I'm sure you know this isn't proper behavior for a Dom."

"I know you're not supposed to kiss me, but I do whatever makes you happy. That's my job after all." He softly smiled.

I raised his chin with my hand. "Look at me. God," I gasped, "You have gorgeous eyes. It's hard to lie to eyes like that. The truth of the matter is, the reason I do kiss you is because I view you differently than my other slaves. I guess it's fair to say... I have a little more heart when I interact with you. I want you to know that... I care for you, unlike the others."

He didn't know what to say really and I couldn't blame him. Shyly, he responded, "Thank you, Master."

Was he happy with that? Fuck if I know. I'm not the best with touchy-feely emotions. Fear, anger, and sorrow, I've mastered. Love and tenderness, I'm still working on. I did mean what I said. I care about him more than the others. My heart has latched onto those ocean eyes, even if I fear to admit it. I was falling for one of my slaves. Again. Fuck.

I pushed some of his hair aside to get a clear look at his face. Ricky was so beautiful. I felt so much guilt in enjoying this. I wasn't treating him like a slave. I was treating him like a love. Ghost would be murdering me right about now if he knew. Good thing he doesn't.

"How would you feel about a little lesson in sex?" I asked him, trying to get away from this slightly awkward moment.

"I love to learn, Master." He eagerly responded.

"Go get Angelo for me." I told him.

Ricky got off my lap and headed down the hall. I don't plan to make this a regular thing with Angelo. As soon as Ghost is back, he's back to strictly a caretaker. For now I am going to enjoy how good he is at giving head. Nikki told me that Angelo has had trouble finding a permanent owner. He's been sold a few times now. I can't imagine why. He's fucking perfect. Although, I could see how it could get boring to have a perfect slave. You need some excitement in life.

The two of them returned quickly. I told Ricky to get back up on the couch next to me. Angelo knelt down in front of me because he knew where this was going.

"I want you to watch Angelo give me head. He's very good at it, so pay attention." I said. Then I nodded to the angel at my feet, "Go 'head."

Angelo unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. He treated it delicately and with respect. That's the way a good slut will do it. I'm not a fool. He may be innocent looking but I know Angelo must be a massive whore. He's been passed from owner to owner way too much to not have been fucked a lot. Just the amount of fucking he must get at auction parties alone must really mark him his number. You don't see me complaining.

Ricky was rather intrigued by the skills he was using. He was paying good attention, which made me happy. Someday I hope he can give head this good. I've already fallen for him enough though. I don't need someone that pleases my heart and my cock. Then I might lose any will or control I have left.