Chapter 8 | Cry Baby

Joy pulled desperately at her restraints. She was almost in tears from whining and whimpering. I fucking loved it. Alexander pleasuring me was also a nice bonus. For the first time in a long time, the mouth around my dick wasn't bitching. I forgot how nice it feels to fuck a hole that doesn't talk back. I could easily get used to this again.

"Up." I commanded Alexander and he did as he was asked.

I grabbed his small hips and turned him around. He moaned as my tip graced his entrance. Don't worry, I was already wearing a condom. I'm not that foolish. Though I doubt Nikki would breed a slave with disease, I wasn't taking the chance. I put my hand on Alexander's back and pushed him down to be leaning over. He folded his hands behind his back like a good slave.

Slowly, I entered him. He seeped a long, pain laced moan. Fuck, he was so tiny. His walls fit around my dick like a tight leather glove.

"Thank you, Master." He managed to say through his haze.

I bit down on my lip and just took a moment to enjoy the feeling of something so fucking tight. Joy was still whimpering, in desperate need of my cock. My little slut is going to have to wait. Alexander was a much better slave than she was, and he gets rewarded. I gently started to fuck his impressively tight hole. His skin was flawlessly the color of milk. He was so small, my hand was significantly larger than one of his ass cheeks. It was like fucking a teenager.

"Speak, Joy." I demanded of her. The command had to be spoken strongly over the sound of Alexander moaning.

She watched us enviously, biting her lip. "I want to be fucked too, Master."

"That's unfortunate." I cocked, changing my focus to the spinner on my dick, "Alexander was a good boy and you were a bad girl. Only good slaves get fucked. Touch yourself, Alexander."

"Mh, thank you for permission, Master." He cooed.

Alexander brought one of us hands around to his stomach and started to jack himself off. His moans increased, which simply fueled my pleasure. He felt like a dream. You wouldn't know he wasn't a virgin because he was just so tight. I stopped being causal about it and began to slam into him. He yelped the first time, then adjusted the best he could to the hard fucking.

"C-Can I cum, Sir?" Alexander requested.

I pulled his head back by his hair, "I don't know. Can you or may you?"

He fought to catch the breath to reply, "May I please cum, Sir? Please, Master, your cock feels so good."

I smirked, "Tight and sensitive. You really are a good boy. Go 'head, cum, but when you do I want you to tell me you live to serve."

"Thank you, Master." He whimpered, then forced himself to say over his orgasm, "I live to serve, Sir!"

His small body trembled in my grasp. I stopped fucking him once he had cum and pulled out. Alexander stumbled, cum drunk, then quickly regained his posture. He straightened his back and placed his arms behind himself.

"Get the fuck back over here. On your knees." I seethed.

Alexander turned to face me once again. He got down on his knees while I rolled the condom off, throwing it into a waste basket across the room. I grabbed a large fist full of his hair and tilted his head back. His mouth opened and he stuck his tongue out. I stoked myself a few additional times and came onto his lips.

"Swallow." I barked.

He licked his lips, then closed his mouth. Alexander swallowed down my cum with a smile on his face. He's just a naughty boy. He'll make an owner really happy someday.

"Thank you, Master." Alexander sweetly said.

"Go rest." I responded.

His body was weaker now. I could hear it in his voice that he was tired. While I put myself back together, Alexander went back to his bed. He melted into his sheets. There was something so precious about him, but so damn sinful. We needed to work on his stamina though. He wore out too easily.

As for my little project that is Joy. I allowed her down from her restraints. She wasn't aloud to touch me though. I'd gotten my fill from Alexander. Maybe, if I'm interested later tonight, I'll revisit her requests. For now she'll have to sit in this cellar and drown in her own self pity. I shoved her across the room. She stumbled, falling into the iron rod footboard of her bed. She got the hint and positioned herself on top of the sheets properly.

"I'll be back later tonight to check on you all. Behave." I growled as I walked out.

| | | |

Ghost slept well into lunch time. By slept, I mean stayed in bed like a child. If he wants to act that way, I'll treat him as such. You see, there's a kink in the BDSM community that deals with this type of behavior. It's a subculture I've only ever thought about delving into if I found a submissive that would fit the lifestyle. Lately, that's what Ghost has become.

This subculture has a few different labels, depending on the genders of the people involved. For Ghost and I, it would be DDlb. Meaning, Dom Daddy and little boy. It's a form of role play that's pretty self explanatory by the name. I have no problem being a Caregiver or "Daddy" to Ghost, as long as he can admit this situation has caused him to become a little. It was always there now that I think back, but the stress of bringing in slaves has caused him to discover he has a little space.

"Little space" would be when he's acting like a child. Lately, he's been having moments of being perfectly mature and fine. Then he'll turn on a dime and act like a brat. He's become a little without even realizing it. Maybe he does know, and he's just waiting for me to say something. Either way, we need to talk about his behavior.

It was about 3:45PM when I finally decided to enter our room. Ghost sat up in bed, watching Hocus Pocus. He was only in boy shorts and one of my shirts. I'll admit, he looked adorable. His legs pressed against his chest and his arms folded over his knees. He looked at me with the most fussy expression. I grabbed the remote and paused the TV. Sighing, I sat down on the bed.

"We need to talk." I said softly.

He adverted his eyes from mine, muttering, "I don't wanna."

"Want and need are very different things." I responded. "Sweetheart, you've been regressing in age. I know this situation has stressed you out but we need to talk about your behavior."

"You sound like my damn mother." He wisped.

"Well, maybe someone needs to parent you!" I snapped, causing Ghost to flinch. Taking a deep breath, I lowered my tone. "I'm sorry. I'm a little tense myself. I just don't like you being mad at me like this. You actually are pretty cute when you act like this."

He pouted, "Like what?"

"Like a little. I think you've started acting this way because you want my attention, and well, that's little behavior. Maybe you could handle this all better if we adjusted to a DDlb relationship." I suggested.

"You mean make me your slave again, like the others." Ghost mumbled.

I moved next to him on the bed. He always smelled so good, like roses. I put my arm around him to comfort him. Ghost relaxed somewhat, but he was still rigged.

"No. You know that's not the way DDlb relationships are. I'd never treat you like a slave again. All I want is to take care of you, and that, that would make it so I could more than I do now." I explained.

Ghost stared at the wall. His eyes lowered as he thought. Finally, he gave in and snuggled against my chest. "I'll think about it." He responded.

I gently kissed the top of his head. That's all I ask for. In my mind, it is the best solution. I turned the movie back on and enjoyed laying with my angel.

The Rain | Cricky [C]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara