Chapter 9 | Shades of Angels

"Beg." I seethed down at my little trouble case.

Joy sat on her legs, arms tied behind her back. She was the only one in the room for the time being. I wanted time alone with her. So, I gave Alexander and Ricky the duty of helping out the maids. Angelo was cleaning himself up in one of the spare bedrooms before I introduce him to Ghost. My little brat can be picky. If I'm going to give him essentially a nanny, he'll have to be perfect.

As for Joy, she needed more lessons than I could ever give her. Nikki will be taking her and Alexander to an auction next week. Having the bodies both of them do, they'll sell. It'll be a shame to see them go, but I look forward to new bitches. I have earned a fondness for Joy, despite what a cunt she is.

She wiggled in place, like a puppy anxious for a treat. "Please, Master? Please, make I suck your cock? Your cock is so massive. I just want to know what it feels like down my throat. I promise I'll be a good girl from now on."

I very slowly palmed myself through my black jeans. My dick was growing hard listening to such a sweet voice plead. Watching me touch myself caused her to become even more impatient. Joy let out a small cry and bounced up and down to try to deal with the crave.

"Stay." I told her.

She said nothing and tried her best to stay still while I went across the room. Grazing my eyes over the several toys I kept down here, I found one that will satisfy her bouncing. Of course, no slave of my mine gets pleasure without pain. I picked up a little something to agonize her.

Joy was like a child, in the weirdest way. She was desperate for her candy, but her sugar was of much more adult flavors. We'll see how she likes the taste of metal. I took a long, thin and hard dildo and forced it down her throat. She choked, dripping spit all over the toy and herself. I pulled it from her mouth, admiring the way it glistened now covered in her saliva.

I grabbed ahold of the intricate rope working that tied her arms. Pulling her up on her knees, I set the toy below her. She took in deep breaths as I forced her to sit on it. Joy was actually tighter than I would have thought. She actually just enjoyed pain, and pleasuring other people. Not once, that I can recall, has she asked for me to fuck her. Only for me to fuck her throat.

"You're an interesting woman." I told her. "You know that, Joy?"

"How so, Sir?" She asked, still slightly out of breath.

I knelt down, running my hand along her cold skin. The room was an acceptable temperature for me, but definitely chilly for someone without clothes on. I took the chain linked nipple clamps in my hands and began to put them on her. She closed her eyes and gaped her mouth as the first one went on. Upon the second one, she grew a smile.

"Because, you want the exact opposite of pleasure. You would rather have my dick so far down your throat that you couldn't breathe, than experience pleasure." I responded, "Why is that?"

"I have purpose when I'm choking on your cock, Master."

I stood up straight and began to unzip my jeans. "Than let me give you purpose. Suck, you fucking slut."

"Thank you, Master." She wisped.

I barely smirked. Not because I was getting my dick sucked, but because I had trained her properly. She was no longer talking back. All she wanted was to serve and receive attention. That's a good girl. I've got to admit, those pretty, plump lips looked so good around my dick. All of Joy's begging paid off for both of us. She was amazing at giving head.

Every now and then she did choke, but she could take it when I wouldn't let her catch her breath. I pulled back for a second to allow her to gasp. Only, because I was about to take away her air more than I already had. I pushed my dick all the way to the back of her throat, then pinched her nose. She squirmed and squealed for the full ten seconds. I pulled out and released my grasp. Joy took in a sharp breath. She looked absolutely beautiful covered in her own spit.