Chapter 12 | Tornado

My wake up call this morning was Ghost very playfully kissing my neck. I sleepily forced my eyes open, seeing him perky as ever. He already had his makeup done, and he was in that short sundress that drives me crazy... Damn. He took me very seriously when I told him I'd spend today with him.

"Daddy, wake up." He chirped, "I wanna play!"

I slowly pulled myself up into a sitting position. In his defense, it was already 11AM. Normally I'm up at eight. I suppose I stayed out later than I thought last night. I'll admit, having my little princess so happy did ease my headache. Fuck, I didn't drink last night, but being around all the smoke must've caused this.

"Daddy has a headache, Baby. Why don't you go grab me some Advil from the kitchen while I go put on some clothes and makeup?" I asked him.

He pecked my cheek, "Okay."

Ghost hopped off the bed and rushed out of the room. Well, someone was hyper. I wonder if Angelo let him have a sugary cereal this morning or something. Honestly, I think, or rather hope, it's just because he's that happy to spend the day with me. At least, so far we're planned to. He was already asleep when I got home last night. I didn't get a chance to ask Ange if he was good while I was gone.

I dragged myself out of bed and went towards the bathroom. After brushing my teeth, Ghost returned from the kitchen. He sweetly set a bottle of water and two pills next to the sink for me. I planted a kiss on his head, telling him to go watch TV while I got ready. He sat on the edge of the bed and watched Full House reruns. It took me only about an episode's length to fully get ready.

"Are you ready to play now, Daddy?" He sweetly asked as I slipped on a shirt.

"First, I have to check in with Angelo to make sure you were a good girl while I was gone." I told him, "If I get a good report, then we can play, Baby. I am going to get a good report, right?"

His eyes suddenly lost sight of mine. Ghost looked down, holding his hands intertwined in front of him. He swayed a bit and pouted. Oh, that was not a good sign. Somebody was trying to be really cute to make me forgive whatever he did. I didn't even bother asking and headed down to Angelo's room. Upon opening the door, I found him to be doodling away in his bed. This is what he does in his sparse free time.

"How was Ghost while I was gone?" I asked him civilly.Angelo sighed, looking beyond me. I turned around and saw Ghost in the doorway. He definitely had guilt on his face and was trying to mask it with cuteness. "Give us a minute, Sweetheart. Go to your room." I told him.

Reluctantly, he backed away from the door and patted off to the other end of the hall. Even though he sleeps in my room, he does have a room of his own. I shut the door once he was gone and then allowed Angelo time to explain.

"He threw a tantrum about everything last night." Angelo groaned, pressing his hand against his temple. "The made accidently threw out something of his while she was cleaning. It was one of his dolls, but in her defense, all of them look like they've been tortured. I would've thrown away a doll that ragged too. He started to bawl over that, and in the process of me trying to fix it, he got angry at me for not paying attention to him. When I yelled at him for it, he slipped into little space even further than he already was and started to hit me. Not hard, but there was still no excuse for it. He even bit me."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Lately I have been trying to control my temper, but it hasn't been easy. Ghost presses all my buttons down. I rested my hand on the dresser as I tried to process why he would act that way. Why the Hell did he think that was okay? I mean, he fucking bit Angelo? There's no way in fucking Hell he's getting any positive attention from me today.

"I'm so sorry." I said, "How'd you get him calmed down?"

"I didn't. I just had to lock him in his room and wait until he wore himself out. It looks like a tornado went off in there because he threw his things everywhere." He replied, "I'm sorry, Sir, I didn't know what else to do."

"I would've done the same thing. I still promised you a day off, and you deserve it. I'm going to ground him and take a few things away. I don't know what else to do. Enjoy your time off, but please do check in on him every few hours to make sure he's still in his room. I don't want him sneaking out."

He nodded, "I will, Sir. Thank you for the time off."

I simply smiled before slipping out the door. Ghost knew very well that Angelo would tell me what he did! Why would he act out like this? Especially when he knew he was supposed to finally get me to himself the next day. Why jeopardize that? I swear, I'll never understand him. I was absolutely livid he dared to actually hit Angelo! What the Hell was wrong with him?

When I walked into his room, I saw what Angelo was referring to. Shit was everywhere. It was a fucking mess in here. This destruction, he probably did in twenty minutes to an hour. Yet, it'll take hours to fix it. He knew very well that he was in big trouble. He sat on the bed with is legs crossed and his head down.

"Look at me." I seethed and he fearfully followed suit. There was remorse in his eyes, but I wasn't letting this go. "Look at this place, Devin! There's no excuse for this. You know damn well what you did was wrong."

"But Daddy-"

"No buts!" I cut him off, "I'm very disappointed in you. You're grounded for two weeks. You're not aloud to leave room unless it's for meals. No TV, no computer. And until this place is completely picked up and you've apologized to Angelo for hitting and biting him, you're not aloud to talk to Vinny on the phone. Am I understood?"

"Yes, Sir." Ghost mumbled.

Without even the littlest bit of affection, I stormed out the room and slammed the door. I showed him a little understanding when he acted out against Joy. He was jealous and I understood that. This situation though, he had no excuse for what he did. He was just being a little brat. I'm so upset with him right now, but I do stay true to what I said a few days ago. If he acted out, I'd spend today with Ricky instead.

| | |

For anyone that voted on the next set of slaves, don't be upset if your choice isn't picked! I will be using all those slaves at some point, but I wanted to know who you wanted to see the most! Also, I do have all the Instagrams for the real life people who I use for the slaves. If you ever want to know one, DM me on Twitter.