Chapter 31 | Contemptress

Bidders fought like cats and dogs over both Kettil and Yuki. I was sad to let both of them go, to be honest. Normally I get slaves for two weeks at least. I barely got these two for a week and I didn't even scratch the surface with teaching them. Even though they don't really need it. They known enough as is. I was really just being a storage space for Nikki this time.

Josh and Ryan-Ashley pushed themselves a little with their budget but they did win Yuki. It wasn't just that they wanted to humor the idea of two slaves in love. Ryan-Ashley thought he was utterly adorable. When she initially saw him, she made the same face she does when her dogs do something cute. The person bidding against them was someone Josh wasn't too fond of. Overall, it all worked out so they had plenty of reasons to want him.

Denis must've enjoyed what I've done for the slaves Ben owns. He ended up with Kettil. I'm sure being that it is Ben's house, he got a little preview to the new cuts before everyone else. He seemed like he knew exactly what he wanted when he was watching the auction go on. I was rather happy how everything turned out tonight.

Being that I'm an early riser, I go to bed about ten. Ricky is on the same sleep schedule as me. We both were getting tired and knew it was time to get out of there. It was so cute the way he would almost drift off sitting up, then catch himself. I knew it was unfair to him to make him continue to stay awake. Everyone was interested in him that night. I even got a few offers for him, but I'm not giving up my little pet anytime soon.

I told him in the car that he could just go to sleep. He was worn out. Today was a big adventure for him. I scooped him up in my arms and carried him into the house. In efforts to try to get in Ghost's good graces again, I made Ricky sleep in the basement. Trust me, I desperately wanted to carry him straight upstairs with me.

Shae sat up on his bed as I came down. He was tired but still managed to be obedient. I laid Ricky down on his bed and pulled his sheets over him. Then I placed a sweet kiss on his forehead.

"Yuki sold to some good friends of mine tonight. I told them about your... unique situation. They're coming by in a few days to see if they might want you. I'm sure they will." I reassured him, "It would break my heart to have you two separated."

"Thank you, Sir... But if I may ask, why are you doing this? Why are you being so nice to us?" He asked.

I glanced back at Ricky and sighed, "Because I know what it's like to love someone you're not supposed to. Get yourself some sleep tonight and rest well knowing Yuki is in good hands."

"Thank you, Sir." He said once again.

I offered him a sympathetic smile before heading upstairs. The house sat so quiet, so still. That's why I was quick to notice when something was amiss. Not a single light was on except one lone crack beaming out from Ghost's room. I heard some muffled giggling as I walked down the hall. My bedroom was the other direction but something was drawing me this direction.

I'm so tired, I'm sure I'm just letting my mind wander to stupid places. Unfortunately, what I was about to be met with, woke me up quickly. I pushed Ghost's cracked door open quietly. He didn't hear me and didn't notice me because he was too caught up in messing around with Angelo. I don't mean just a little friendly fighting as I had seen them do when he was a little. They were lip locked and tangled up in each other as much as they were the sheets.

All that tenderness that's been in my heart lately faded. The anger that once created such a feared Master rose again inside of me. No matter what has happened, at the end of the day Ghost is still my fiancé and Angelo is still my slave. I grabbed Angelo by his hair and ripped him off the top of Ghost, throwing him against the nearest wall.

"Chris!" Ghost shrieked, "Fucking stop it!"

I turned Angelo back around and wrapped my hand around his neck. Slamming him against the wall, I growled, "How long has this been going on?" His eyes worriedly looked past me to Ghost. I slammed him into the wall again, "Don't fucking look at him! Look at me! You look me in the fucking eye, you fucking whore, and tell me the goddamn truth. How long have you two been fucking?"

Ghost tried to grab my arm, yelling my name, but I shoved him back. I could feel his glare burning into me as he stumbled back. He can yell and scream all he fucking wants. It doesn't change the fact that this was fucked up.

Angelo sputtered a bit, searching for some breath. "Two months." He murmured.

Two fucking months? I've only had him three! I threw him down to the ground. Angelo got up on his hands and knees, grasping his neck. He gasped for air but I wasn't in the mood to show him any mercy. This was his fault just as much as it was Ghost's. It's no fucking wonder Nikki had sold and resold him so many fucking times. The little slut can't keep his damn legs shut.

"Chris, stop it!" Ghost screamed at me as I started to approach Angelo again, "Leave him alone! For fuck's sake!"

I shoved him back again. Ghost slammed his hand against my chest. It did hurt, but I was used to him hitting me. The second time he did it, I grabbed his wrist. My grip was tight enough to make him whine as he tried his damnedest to get away from me.

"I'm too fucking tired to deal with this shit tonight. We'll discuss this in the morning." I seethed. Letting go of him, I turned for the door. I picked Angelo up by his arm and started to drag him out, "Once a slut, always a fucking slut. That goes for both of you."

I slammed Ghost's bedroom door behind me. My vision was barely clear. I was so fucking livid. This explains a lot. It was only a matter of time before I found out what made Angelo such a bad slave. I just never expected it to be this bad. Tomorrow, I was getting some more fucking answers. Like who started this little affair. I'd bargain to say it was Ghost though. I know what my little slut fiancé was capable of.

Halfway down the cellar stairs, I just shoved Angelo the rest of the way. He somehow managed to recover from falling down about five steps. As I reached the end of the steps, I kicked him over. I was fucking pissed at the both of them, but he was the only one I could physically take it out on.

"Get in bed. You're fucking lucky I don't make you sleep on the fucking floor." I sneered.

The commotion woke Ricky up. He stirred a bit, blinking himself awake. Seeing his deep blue eyes, I managed to feel some kind of relief. He was more powerful than any drug. I stepped over Angelo, not caring about his wellbeing at fucking all. He can cough and cry all he want. He had to have known this would eventually come to him if he did this.

Ricky made a cute little sleepy whine when I picked him up. He snuggled into my chest like the cute little thing he was. To Hell with it. I don't give a fuck what Ghost thinks anymore. He's fucking pissed me off beyond repair. If I want to enjoy my little raccoon and sleep with him in my bed, I will.