Chaptee 34 | You'll Never Learn

Friday had cried herself to sleep. I just let it go. She's had a hard enough time being under Kuza's iron fist. I came over to her side of the car and opened the door. Running my hand down her arm, I shook her awake gently.

"Sweetie, wake up. We're home." I said.

She looked petrified when she realized what happened. "I'm so sorry, Master. I didn't mean to fall asleep."

"It's fine, Honey. Let's get you inside and get you to bed. I can tell you're tired. How much sleep were you getting at Mike's?" I asked as I helped her out of the car.

"Maybe... 3 or 4 hours a night." She muttered, "He would leave me in bondage ropes a lot and I was scared to sleep because I was worried my circulation would get cut off in my sleep or he would find me asleep."

He's so fucking inhumane. I know he won't treat Angelo that bad. It's hard to get bad at Angelo. He is extremely obedient and it would take a lot of work on Kuza's part to find reasons for punishment. Friday, though, she was still young. She made mistakes like any young slave would.

I led her inside, holding the door for her. "What about food? When was the last time you ate?"

"Thank you, Sir." She murmured, "Um, usually I got eggs at breakfast time and that was it."

"And your last shower?"

"I can't remember..." She shamefully admitted, hiding her face from me.

I sighed and began to walk towards the cellar door. "Go take a shower downstairs and I'll get you some food."

"Thank you, Sir... Master." She corrected herself.

"Sir is fine." I opened the door to the basement but put my arm in front of her when I heard voices down there.

It was easy to pick out the voices. Ghost's feminine one was hard to miss and Shae had a rather low, commanding type of tone. I knew Ghost was going to try shit with Ricky. I'm sure the second he realized I was gone, he was eager to touch my little pet. No one touches him. Funny how I used to say the same thing about Ghost.

"I'm the Mistress of the house!" Ghost snapped at him, "You do not back-talk me."

"Master is the person I answer to, and he told me you weren't supposed to touch Ricky." Shae replied. Good boy.

"Look, I'll make this real clear. I can make your life fucking miserable if you don't hand him over." He hissed.

"Go ahead. You're not taking Ricky anywhere."

Ghost stomped his foot loud enough I could hear it from here, "Why are you all so fucking loyal to him?! What exactly do you have to gain from it? Huh? He hits you and forces you to fuck for his entertainment. You have to live in this basement like an animal. Why don't you try to run? Why do you just give up like this?"

"Because I am no one! My birth was never recorded. I do not exist as far as the government is concerned. If I did run, they would find me and they would either beat me close to death or kill me. I would rather live in a house with roof over my head and a purpose in life, than be in a coffin six feet under." He snickered bitterly, "But you knew that. I've heard people talk. You used to be like us. I had never heard of a slave getting set free until you, and you take it for granted."

The distrinct sound of a slap snapped the silence. "Don't you ever speak to me like that! Unlike you, I was somebody before I was a slave. I was sold into it and I refused to ever submit to my captors. You're fucking weak. You have nothing to gain from this, so just give me the damn slut."

"That's where you're wrong, but I'm not going to tell you what this means to me. I'm not letting you touch Ricky. Both for his sake, yours, and mine." He hissed.