Chapter 17 | Aftercare

As a slave owner and trainer, I've never had to worry about aftercare. Maybe treating some cuts and bruises when it got too rough, but that's about it. Slaves are meant to be neglected and trained to take cold relations. Littles though... Littles are the exact opposite. They're needy, and as a caregiver, it's my job to fulfill their needs.

Ghost has always wanted cuddling after sex, even before our DDlb relationship. Now, though, he has an excuse to get even more attention out of me. If I neglect him, it makes me a bad Daddy. He knows that and trust me, he's come to abuse that fact.

I should properly explain what aftercare is. Littles are rather vulnerable people. Sex, as much as they want it sometimes, can be overwhelming. All the nasty things that can happen during sex can leave them feeling misused and mistreated. So, aftercare is the act of loving them to make sure they don't become upset and make sure they feel loved. Everyone has their own versions of what to do, but I prefer baths. It's a time in which I can get in some relaxation too.

Ghost laid with his head on my chest and his body in between my legs. Candles burned around the tub, but that was our only light really. There was something so relaxing about resting with my baby here. If only our whole relationship could be this easy. When all the fighting and arguments are over, at the end of the day, I do love him. Love can only withstand so much though.

"My parents want me to visit." He muttered suddenly.

"Just tell me when and I'll book the flight. You could use a break away from this place anyways." I said.

He sighed, "Yeah."

I kissed the top of his head and wrapped my arms around him tightly. "Do you know how beautiful you are?" I asked while running my hand down his arm.

He didn't really say anything aside from just barring his face into my chest. I hope I didn't make him uncomfortable. I'm sure he's just tired. That's all I hope it is. The last thing I want is for him to start growing less fond of me. It's amazing how you can share a bed with someone, yet still feel miles of distance between you.

| | |

From the moment I woke up, I just wasn't feeling up to anything. Not work, not slave training, nothing. I can't call it a subdrop because I'm not a sub. If there was a version for Doms, I guess this would be it. I think the grownup version of subdrop is just a sex hangover. Ghost seemed like he was doing just fine though. He was pretty perky while he sat at the kitchen table with Angelo.

"Sweetie, maybe you should make plans with Vinny today. You haven't gotten out of the house in awhile and that worries me." I said as I poured my coffee.

"Can I take Angelo with me?" He asked.

I was actually taken back. You'd think he'd be sick of Ange at this point. They spend the majority of their day together.

"If Angelo wants to join you." I replied, "It's probably for the best that he does."

Who knows what Ghost will go off and do when I'm not around. I trust Angelo a lot. Maybe it's foolish, but there's just something about the color of his eyes that makes him feel so genuine. I'm starting to trust him a lot more than Ghost. He's never bent my trust like Ghost has. Then again, he hasn't had the time to.

With coffee still in my hand, I went downstairs to check on my slaves. I set my mug down on one of the dressers in the room so that I could pull on my gloves. While I had my back turned, I could hear them whispering at one another to get up. At least they help each other out. They usually all do wake up on time, but they had a long night last night.

Thankfully, by the time I turned around, they were all awake and standing at the ends of their beds. I wasn't in the mood to punish anyone. I'm pretty tired myself. Being that I had rewarded Asher with rest and time off, he was looking just fine. Blake and Friday on the other hand... They looked rough. Friday takes a lot of pride in her appearance. To see her with her makeup from last night still smudged and run and her hair a knotted mess was rather disheartening.

Though I went straight to caring for Ghost after my fun time last night and Ryan headed home with Joy, Kuza had to get a lot of anger out apparently. I let him do whatever he wanted with Blake and Friday. It seems he really did. Blake didn't even have makeup on and there were deep bags under his eyes.

I put my finger under Friday's chin and lifted her head, "Look at me." I instructed. You could see the weariness in her eyes. Tilting her head side to side, I saw a few cuts and bruises, "Mike really did a number on you, didn't he?" I muttered to myself. "Is there anything that hurts worse than just cuts and bruises?"

"No, Sir." She replied.

I released her from my grasp and walked down to Blake. It was enough that I had tortured him yesterday, but then he had to take on an extremely rough Dom. I honestly did feel bad that he had to take on that much abuse.

"What about you? How are you feeling?" I asked.

He paused on a breath for a moment. Almost as if he was hesitant to tell me the truth or debating how bad it really was. Thankfully he came to his senses and replied, "My chest hurts, Sir."

Sighing to myself, I said, "Alright. Go sit back on your bed. Friday, you too. Ricky, go take a shower and get yourself ready for the day." I walked back over to where my coffee was and took a drink. I needed it today more than ever. "Asher, come here."

Though the majority of the armoires and dressers are filled with instruments of torture and pleasure, I did have a few shelves of medical supplies for times like there. I opened the armoire and made Asher hold a few things for me. He followed me over to Blake's bed. I cleaned out the few cuts on him with antiseptic and bandaged them. There wasn't really anything I could do for the bruises though. His chest pain was probably coming from almost being drown yesterday. Just incase it could've been broken bones, I wrapped his ribs in an ACE bandage.

Friday, though she didn't have pain in her chest like Blake, had a lot more cuts and bruises. She was almost much smaller than him and had less pain tolerance. I took my time in taking care of her. As much as she can get under my nerves, no human being deserves to suffer unjustly. She tried to hold back her whimpers when I would clean out the cuts on her body but a few would slip through. I couldn't tell her she could cry because that wouldn't be very good training. There are plenty of Doms out there that'll punish their sub for crying and I don't need her learning bad habits.

"You've never had a Dom that rough, have you?" I asked her.

"N-No, Sir." She muttered with tear filled eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't warn you. Kuza is a very rare case. I promise, the likelihood of you getting a Dom as rough as him is very low." I said.

"I hope so, Sir." She replied, "Thank you for fixing me."

"I may be strict, but I'm not cruel." I spoke as I stood up from her bed, "Get some rest. Both of you."

Friday and Blake nodded and laid down. I threw away any trash I had and put the remaining items back on the shelf they belonged. Asher gets luckily today in that I have nothing for him to do, so he gets even more time off. That annoyed me but I wasn't going to be petty about it. It was a Sunday, so the house staff had their time off too. I couldn't even make him help them out. It was what it was though.

As far as Ricky is concerned, I made him get ready because I wanted to spend time with him. Yes, I know, I sound like the softest Dom in existence. Something in me wanted to rather badly. I couldn't explain it. That's part of the reason I made Ghost go out today too. The last thing we needed was a repeat of what happened the last time he got jealous of a slave.