Chapter 13 | Pet Play

With two slaves sold and another under a different job, Ricky was the only one sleeping in the cellar currently. Perhaps my heart has gone soft, but I found that fact a little unfair to him. I'm not going to do anything about it. Even if I own him, I'm not going to go light on him. He is still a slave. I just thought it was worth noting that there is a part of me that does care. Not enough, unfortunate for him.

I always wear gloves when dealing with slaves. Not because I think they're dirty or anything like that. I've found it gives them a sense that I am a higher power. The way the delicate ones like Ricky shiver when I touch them really gets me. You could tell he was a virgin in the way he was scared of everything I did.

When I'm not fucking or punishing my slaves, I give them jobs to do. Ricky was washing the old wood floors of the dungeon when I found him. His eyes met the shine of my shoes and I could visibly see him become stressed. He knew with the others gone, he was the only one I could be here for.

"On your feet." I told him, "The maids can finish this. Ghost has decided to be a little bitch, so I've decided to spend my day off with you. I'm not too fond of the smell of floor cleaner. Go take a shower and meet me in the living room in fifteen minutes at the latest."

"Yes, Sir." He murmured.

Ricky politely waited until I began to go upstairs before he moved. I heard him rush to his shower, but let it go. If I stop to punish him, I'd have no one to spend the day with. I'm not interested in spending it alone. Honestly... I still wanted to spend my time with Ghost, but I can't let him get away with what he did. I haven't gotten much time to pay attention to Ricky. Maybe this is for the best.

| | |

An hour later, and I was finally relaxed for the day. I was treating Ricky like more of a pet, but I'm sure he didn't mind. He did seem a little awkward with it. As if, he didn't know how to act. Nikki does train all his slaves on how to act in any submissive roles. Whether that be a slave, pet, little, ect. However, it's rare that people buy pets or littles. He doesn't give them much training in those fields because of that.

Ricky is used to being such a rigged, on edge slave. He doesn't know how to just relax and let his Master coddle him. His legs rested over my lap and his head against my chest. He was rather intrigued with what was on the TV. We were watching an earlier episode of Dexter.

"You've never seen TV before, have you?" I asked him.

"I got to watch some when I was in a training course for being a little, but that was only about two weeks, Sir." He responded softly.

I laughed dryly, "I'm sure if you were in little training, Nikki didn't let you watch anything like this."

"No, Sir." He mumbled.

"If it's too much, I can change the channel." I said as blood got splattered across a wall on the TV.

Ricky jumped a bit, but recovered. "It's okay, Sir."

My phone buzzed, which made him jump again. He relaxed once he realized it wasn't even the show. I pictured up my cell, seeing a text from Nikki. He told me Ryan ended up buying Joy last night. Good. Alexander sold to Ben Bruce. I was pleased with that as well. Ben has house parties a lot, and Alexander is a good show piece. He sends me invites from time to time, but I usually decline. Perhaps I'll attend his next party to check up on my old student.

The same goes for Joy, minus the party part. I'll settle for inviting Ryan over for dinner in a few weeks to see how she's doing. I do miss her, but the carousel has to keep turning. I've got a business to continue. Nikki did mention that he was so impressed with my work with Joy, that he's going to give me more of his troubled cases. I'm not too sure how I feel about that. Joy did wear me out. It'll be interesting to see what he brings me tomorrow.