Chapter 16 | Playmates

Nikki and Ashley always find themselves busy. It was no surprise to me when they had to take off right after dinner. It's not like they were that interested in sticking around while the rest of us boys play with our toys. First, I had to take care of my little baby. Ghost actually behaved rather well during dinner and excused himself to his room right after, just as he should. Angelo said he had asked to see me. Here's to hoping it's not something that's going to cause me a headache.

His room was surprisingly clean when I walked in. Usually his desk is cluttered with makeup products and his bed is covered in clothes. Ghost stood up from his bed as I approached him. He looked up at me with those gorgeous silver irises. If the moon was made of crystal, that's what his eyes would look like.

"What is it, Sweetie?" I asked him.

He swayed his hips just a little to look cuter. "I was wondering if I could be ungrounded early so I can play with Joy? Pleeeaaassseee?"

I sighed and glanced over to Angelo, "How good has he been?"

"He's been very good, Sir. No arguments or tantrums for the past week." He said.

I looked back down at my princess. He never did get to play with any of my slaves. Mostly because he initially hated them, but maybe he's finally coming around. I pushed a lock of his hair behind his ear and smiled softly, "I suppose you can be ungrounded, but you have to ask Ryan for permission to play with Joy."

Ghost tackled me with a hug, "Thank you, Daddy!"

A smile formed on my face. It felt good for our relationship to be on the positive side of things for once. There's been so much fighting and issues between us recently. This is all I've ever wanted from him. For him to listen to me, and let me take care of him.

"Change into something a little more appropriate for playtime and meet me in the den, okay?" I told him.

Ghost nodded and trotted off to his closet. He was so happy and it was utterly adorable. I left the room to return to my guests. It's not like I have to worry about them getting bored. There is plenty of entertainment around here. Ryan and Kuza were already in understanding that Ricky is not to be touched. Everyone else, though, is fair game.

"Took you long enough." Kuza patronized me as I walked in the room.

"You didn't have to wait on me." I responded.

"We try to have some respect for you." Ryan said.

I rolled my eyes with a smile. Kuza, being the selfish fuck he is, didn't even bother to bring any toys of his own. That's alright because Ryan brought along a toy much better than anything Kuza could ever muster. Joy was on the floor with her legs tucked under her and arms behind her back. She had such big eyes that I absolutely adored.

"Hey pretty girl." I spoke as I knelt down in front of her. "Have you been a good girl for Ryan?"

"Yes, Sir." She said.

I glanced up at him for confirmation. There's no reason why she should've acted out. I told him how exactly she's to be handled. Ryan leaned forward and ran his hand up her back to make her shiver. He laughed at her reaction. "She has her moments, but for the most part, she's a good girl."

"I know that feeling." I muttered as Ghost walked in the room.

He looked adorable and naughty all at the same time. A sheer black dress stopped just below his pink boy shorts, which had bows on them. His polka-dotted thigh highs also had bows on the top, which added to his little aesthetic. He blushed when he saw me staring at his gorgeous body.