Chapter 32 | Truth & Betrayal

I cracked my knuckles as I walked across the basement floorboards. Under my velvet gloves and the utter silence, the sound pieced like an arrow. Ricky trailed behind me but he doesn't ever make a sound when he walks. Though I consider him more of a human pet, I do like to refer to him as my little kitten. He's quiet, small, sweet, innocent, all like a kitten.

"Shae," I spoke as I approached the beds, "Take Ricky into the black room and wait there until I tell you otherwise. You can talk if you want. It may be awhile."

"Yes, Sir." He responded and got up from his bed.

Ricky followed him over to that small side room that was soundproof. It could be comforting at times and cold at others. For now, it served as a safe place for Ricky to be away from my anger. He and I both don't like it when he sees me get pissed. For the sake of my health, I'll try to keep myself under control. We'll see how long that lasts.

I slowly paced over to Angelo's bed, "I don't think I have to tell you how much trouble you are in. You may be able to save yourself some pain if you promise to be completely honest with me." My hand carefully wrapped around his neck, "Are we understood?"

"Yes, Sir." He murmured.

"I own you," I seethed, "You call me Master."

"Yes, Master." Angelo replied, letting out a cough when I released my grip around his neck.

Where do I even start? I can't believe my own slave, the person who's sworn to serve me, and my fiancé, the one that swore he loved me, both fucking did this to me. Don't call my a hypocrite. Yes, I slept with Ricky in our bed, but he was still getting fucked as a slave. Ghost was very well aware and okay with me fucking slaves. I never told him he could get under one himself.

"Was last night the first time this happened?" I asked.

"No, Sir," He caught himself and corrected, "Master."

Oh, of course it wasn't. He wasn't that unlucky that he'd get caught his first time around. They've had plenty of time to fuck around together while I worked my ass off to give them the fucking roof over their head.

My next question was, "How long has this been going on?"

"Since the night he threw a tantrum and bit me. When he came to apologize to me the next day, he got rather... Friendly." He explained.

Like that's a fucking surprise. Ghost is such a slut. I should've known he'd never stay faithful to me. Angelo, though I know he likes cock a lot, he would never go out of his way to get someone else's unless it was presented to him. I tightened my firsts as I thought back to the night in my head. That was back right after Nikki sold Joy and Alexander... Making that over two fucking months ago.

"Two months." I scoffed, "You two have been going around my back two fucking months? I'd bargain to guess there's been a little more than the innocent kissing I saw last night."

"Yes, Master..."

"Tell me how far it's gotten, in detail." I growled.

He hesitated. Oh, for fuck's sake. He can deep throat a cock better than Ghost can but apparently he won't admit it out loud. Funny how fast a dirty mouth can go silent. Angelo swallowed down his fear, responding, "We've had sex together, multiple times. There was oral too, for both of us."

"I'm guessing you topped?" I asked.

"Yes, Master." He muttered.

I figured as much. No matter how dominant and pushy Ghost gets in bed, he still wants cock up his ass. This entire thing left me more angered with Ghost than I ever could be with Angelo. He may have disrespected my authority, but I did instruct all my slaves to listen to Ghost. Truthfully, he does know better, and I won't let this go unpunished.