Chapter 11 | Forever Home

Joy ^^

| | |

After a long day, I was happy to get to meet my sheets. Ghost was already in an oversized sweater, snuggled up in the blankets, waiting on me. I could tell by the way his timid eyes watched me, he was in little space. My sweet angel had the color of the moon in his irises. He snuggled his favorite blanket up to his face and I softly smiled. Ghost was so precious.

I took a quick shower while he watched Beetlejuice. After throwing on some pajama pants and drying my hair, I was thoroughly worn the fuck out. I shut off the bathroom light and crawled into bed with my baby. He cuddled up to me in an instant. I reached over him and grabbed the remote from the nightstand.

"Time for bed." I said, turning off the TV.

"Nooo." He whined sleepily.

"You need your rest." I replied and kissed his head. "I'm sorry I had to get after you today, but you can't do that to people. And you don't want that to be the way Joy remembers you when she leaves."

He stared up to me, and much to my surprise, sounded upset when he asked, "She's going to leave?"

"Yes, tomorrow. Nikki and I are going to show her at a slave party and she's going to be sold."

"But, I don't want her to go." Ghost whimpered, "She's like me. She's not just one gender, and I like having someone like me like that around. You aren't making her leave because I hurt her, are you?"

I gently ran my fingers down his cheek, "No, Sweetie. Alexander has to go too. It's just because they've finished their training with me and they're going to find a permanent home. If it makes you feel better, I can ask Nikki if he has anymore gender fluid slaves I can take in for training."

"I would really like that, Daddy." He barely broke a shy smile, then muttered, "You're going to make sure they go to good homes, right?"

"I'll try my best. On the bright side, I will have a day off once they're sold. If you're a good boy until then, I'll spend that day with you. I'm sure Angelo could use a day off too. If you're a bad boy, though, I'll spend it with Ricky instead. Are we understood?"

"Yes, Daddy." He barely managed to say before yawning.

I pat my chest with my hand to signal him to lay down. "Time for bed, Baby."

Ghost laid down and snuggled into me. He felt so nice in my arms. I reached over and turned off the lamp that remained on. Rested against the bed, my body relaxed. I held on tight to my sweet baby. Ghost already slipped into sleep, having the cutest little snore when he did. I delicately kissed his forehead again and allowed slumber to take me.

| | |

The smell of sex is actually rarely ever pleasant. When it's mixed with smoke and whiskey, you can imagine the result it's fun. On top of it, not every slave was as well taken care of as mine were. I'm not saying the Top Floor smelled bad, but it didn't smell good either. At least it looked good.

Being a BDSM building, almost every floor was decorated in shades of deep red. It had a very Victorian fashion, much like how I kept my own home. Being at the Top Floor was almost like being at my own house. Minus the smell. There were some good slaves here too, but not as good as my beauties. Everyone was fighting over getting to try them out.

Alexander was naturally a multiple man type of slave. The more cocks that surrounded him, the happier he was. He was rather enjoying his time. Joy, however, was a little overwhelmed. She enjoys serving one person at a time and very rarely actually likes penetration. Most these Doms didn't seem to see, she didn't want her ass fucked. She wanted her throat fucked. It's not like she can argue though. She is a slave, after all.