Chapter 22 | Friday's Goodbye

By the time I brought Friday upstairs, Ghost was already gone from the kitchen. Where did he go now? I assume his room. Luckily, that was the first place I checked and that's where he was. He was watching Hocus Pocus. That's still one of his favorites. I swear he watches it once a week.

"Sweetie?" I called for him as I stood in the doorway. He glanced over at me and I continued, "Could you do Daddy a favor? Friday's new owner is coming to pick her up today and I'd like her to look really good for him. Would you please do her hair and makeup?"

His smile grew, "Yep!" Awe, he loved when he got to do makeup on other people. I figured it also keeps him busy and gives Angelo a little break. After yesterday, he could use one. Ghost jumped off his bed. He grabbed Friday by the hand and pulled her into his room, telling her to sit on the bed. There was a chair at Ghost's desk. I pulled that out and sat down while I watched my two girls.

"Unfortunately, Ash didn't give me the name of your buyer. I know nothing about him or else I could better prepare you. I'm sorry." I told her.

She frowned, "Sir... I... I don't want to leave here."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"You are the first Dom I've had that took time to understand me. I don't think I'll get that lucky again, Sir." She muttered.

"I promise that Ash and Nikki filter their clients very well. You'll end up in a good home, okay?"

It was stupid of me to say that. Yeah, they do actually do background checks. It's just to make sure they're selling slaves to actual owners. Instead of other sellers or cops. Shit like that. That's not a guarantee that Friday will end up with someone that's not going to abuse her. Normally I wouldn't care. For some reason, now I do. Fuck me. Why am I getting so fucking soft?

She attempted to smile but it fell flat. "Okay, Sir."

Ghost was shuffling through his makeup cases. He keeps them on the floor of his closet and there must be seven or eight in there. I love to spoil him though. If it makes him happy, I don't care about the cost. He found whatever he was looking for and sat back down on the bed.

"Look up, please." He instructed her.

It was cute to watch. I couldn't help myself and snapped a picture with my phone. It's just for me, for the memories. I stood up from my seat and pushed the chair back into the desk.

"I'm going to go check on Ricky. I should probably untie him." I chuckled, "I'll be back later."

"Mmkay." Ghost chirped while he was carefully placing Friday's eyeliner. "Daddy?" He called for me as I was walking out.

I turned back around, "Yeah, Baby?"

Ghost looked down at Friday's hands, picking one of them up to examine. "Can I please paint her nails too?"

I laughed lightheartedly, "Sure."

You gotta admit it was cute. It might press us for time but whomever the buyer is, he can wait. He's coming to my house, taking one of my favorite slaves. She didn't even get a chance at auction. He can fucking wait. I didn't want to let her go, to be honest. What if she does end up with a bad Dom? Fuck, I'm thinking about this too much. Alexander and Joy both ended up in very good hands. I'm sure Friday will be fine.

Once I reached the downstairs, the first thing I did was blow out the dark candles hanging from the ceiling. Whatever part of Ricky's chest that wasn't too covered with the black wax was beat red. I grabbed him by the ropes on his back and sat him up straight. He whimpered when I untied the ropes. I'm sure his arms were sore from being in that position.