Chapter 14 | Power

Power is a drug. You will feel on top of the world on a power trip. Nothing can stop you and everyone is inferior. When it's taken away, when it's gone, your mind is gone. Your skin will burn. You will grit your teeth until they call out, and tighten your fists until your knuckles are white. I let the domestic life consume me and I forgot what a hit of power feels like.

Having anyone give into you automatically is satisfying. The way Ricky will fall to his knees like a leaf in the fall gives me pleasure. But, there is something so addicting about trying to break someone. Letting that anger build up and getting to release it on someone who deserves it is a rush unlike any other. When they do finally crumble beneath you, it feels just as good as an orgasm. It's a release of immense pleasure and dominance.

Asher goes through the motions of being a slave. He listens, but he doesn't smile when he's rewarded. He doesn't moan when he's touched or cringe when he's hit. It's almost like he's a guitar that can be strummed but won't play a single note. He's defective and no one would want a slave like that. I can't decide if it's because he's previously felt too much, or he hasn't felt enough.

Blake simple just hasn't been punished hard enough. He does not enjoy the pain, at all, yet he enjoys being a little fucker. There is some Masters that get a weird kick out of disobedience. Nikki's clients aren't that type. He has a reputation for selling good, well groomed slaves. I won't be the one to let Blake tarnish that rep. He just needs to be shown that he's nothing more than a hole to fuck.

Then there's Friday... Friday's making me miss Joy's days of obstinacy. She smiles every time I hit her. I could make her bleed by the leather of a whip and she'd probably get off on it. The absence of sex doesn't bother her though. Not like it did to Joy. Joy would go fucking crazy if I denied her my cock. Friday, though, she just likes to piss me off. If she's going to make me work, I'm going to make her work.

She looked so pretty on her hands and knees, even if it wasn't to suck my dick. The little princess didn't take too kindly to me putting her to work. Most slaves would beg me for cleaning duty as punishment over torture. Not her though. She was miserable knelt over scrubbing those floors and I was fucking loving it. I could see the distress on her face. Friday hasn't given in just yet, but she is so close to breaking.

Ricky was sat next to me on the couch in the dungeon as I enjoyed watching my slaves at work. He was a good boy, so he gets to sit up on the couch with Master. I have yet to have any sexual interaction with him, but I'm oddly not upset about that. I'm waiting for the right time. I only get to take his virginity once. Both, his mouth and ass virginity. I'm enjoying keeping him as a kind of pet for the time being.

"Asher," I called across the room to him, "Let Blake down and both of you come here."

Wordlessly, he stood from his bed. Blake was currently tied up to the wall as punishment for back talking. It doesn't sound that harsh, but I promise you that having your arms stretched above your head for a few hours does hurt. Asher helped him down and he finally could relax. Not for long though, of course. The two of them complied with coming over here, though Blake wasn't keeping proper posture.

"We're going to play a little game. You two are going to get on your knees and suck my cock. Whichever of you I decide does a better job, will get rewarded with a shower, a hot meal, and an orgasm. The one that fails will receive one of the harshest punishments I have in my repertoire. If that isn't enough incentive, I don't know what is. I don't care how rough you get with each other either. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Sir." They both spoke in unison.

"Good. Knees." I demanded.

They both fell to their knees with their arms folded behind their back. I pulled myself out of my jeans as not to give either of them an unfair advantage. Then I signaled them both forward. They crawled over on their knees and started to lick up the sides of my cock. I leaned my head against the back of the couch and closed my eyes. They both wanted it badly, but I was hoping they'd fight a little more than this. Blake will misbehave no matter what. I was only doing this to try to get some kind of reaction or passion out of Asher.

And with a little time, I finally did. He must've thought about it, thought about what was at stake. Asher grabbed the back of Blake's collar and yanked him down to the ground. He kicked him back more, then centered himself in front of me and took my cock deep into his throat. Who knew he had such talent. I know it's unfair for me to intervene, but I couldn't help myself. I put my hand to the back of his neck to hold him down. He choked and his spit dripped down his mouth messily.

I let go my hand as I saw Blake getting up from being kicked down. He grabbed Asher by the back of his hair and pulled him off my dick. He was the feistier of the two, so it didn't surprise me much. The fact that Asher was putting forth effort is what shocked me. He barely missed a beat when Blake pulled him back and automatically started to get back on my cock. There is nothing better than two fucking whores fighting over your dick.

After their wrestling and cat fighting continued for ten or so minutes more, it had become clear Asher was more deserving of this. For once he had shown some drive for wanting anything, which made me happy. I also had an excuse to discipline Blake, which I always look forward to. He's such a little bitch, he always could use some torture.

"Blake, stand." I instructed him. He hesitantly did so, hanging his head because he knew he'd lost my little game. I combed my fingers through Asher's long hair, "Finish."

He sat up a little and continued to deep throat me. It felt fucking fantastic. He would hum, which is a fantastic technique for a slave to know. I couldn't help myself from wanting something to hold onto and enjoy while I was getting pleased. I roughly yanked Ricky closer and crashed my lips against his. He was a little taken off guard, but soon relaxed into me. Exploring his warm mouth with my tongue added to my pleasure. I'm not supposed to kiss my slaves because it's a sign of affection. Something in me, just couldn't help it.

I titled my head back and pushed Ricky closer to my neck. He got the hint and started to kiss along my skin. It wasn't more than a few seconds later when I released into Asher's throat. He milked me for all that he could before rested back on his legs. Asher opened his mouth and showed me my cum on his tongue. I motioned Blake to come closer with my hand.

"Why don't you two kiss and makeup?" I said, "Share my cum with each other."

Blake knelt down. He and Asher met each other's lips in a French kiss. They were both covered in their own spit and sweat. It was so hot, to say the least. They swallowed down my seed, then returned to posture. I did my pants back up and sat forward.

"Friday, get your slut ass over here." I sternly stated.

"Yes, Master." She replied. Friday stood to her feet and patted over. She was starting to mind her manners a little better now that she realized how much she hates manual labor.

"I want you to use your pretty little mouth and dainty hands to give Asher an orgasm. You don't need permission to cum this time. I'll be too busy punishing this whore." I scoffed as I glared at Blake. Gently, I ran my hand down Ricky's arm, "And you, my sweet pet, go take a nap."

"Yes, Master." He softly responded and made his way back to the beds.

I stood up myself and grabbed Blake by his hair. He sneered, but stayed quiet. This little bitch has no idea what he's in for...