Chapter 19 | Scream All You Want

It's surreal that this moment is finally here. I've been hesitant myself to take that finally leap. I mean, I can only take his virginity once. It's not even his choice, which kind of makes me feel like a shitty human. Sure, he is a slave and he is my property, but I remember what it was like to lose my own virginity. And I wasn't even a bottom. It's just such a sensitive thing and it ends up meaning more than you want it to.

He was visibly nervous in his short breaths. I ran my hand down his arm as we stood in the corridor outside my bedroom. "It's alright. This isn't going to be like it is when I have sex with the others. Sex can be used for punishment and control, but it can also be utter ecstasy." I purred as my hand traveled across his thigh.

With worry of how quickly Ghost might be home, I hurried this along. In a weird way this felt like cheating. Ghost has come to accept that I have sex with the slaves and expects there to be no emotion. Normally there isn't. From time to time, a little sympathy for the sweeter ones like Joy and Friday, but never any love. That's not exactly the case with Ricky. I feel some attachment to him and I guess that's what makes this feel like cheating. The whole sneaking around behind my fiancé's back thing doesn't help.

Ricky is so fucking tiny compared to me. He stumbled backwards as I pushed him towards the bed. I caught him from falling down by wrapping my arm around his lower back. My lips met his hungrily. I found myself pulling at his shirt without even thinking about it. He barely made a sound when I practically ripped it off of him. Though I could tell he wanted to hide himself from the world. The poor thing has no confidence in himself.

"It's okay," I soothed him, running my pointer finger through the front lock of his hair, "I'm not going to hurt you."

I do have the capability to hurt if I want though. He's seen me cause pain for so many of the others and I doubt those memories set his mind at ease. As long as he behaves, we'll have no problem. I pulled off my shirt, throwing it somewhere in the room. Ricky kept his hands at his sides like he's supposed to. When he saw my bare chest, he dug his nails into his palms. Oh, I knew there had to be a naughty bone somewhere in that cute little body.

Taking his hand in mine, I guided his fingertips across my stomach. His breath got caught in his throat. Ricky was getting turned on by this and I was loving every minute of it. I honestly thought he would be too scared to enjoy it. I grabbed him by his belt and yanked him closer. My other hand slipped between his legs. I gripped him tightly just to see him squirm.

Hearing his uneven breathing was getting me hard. I knew he was only this way because of me. In efforts not to ruin the silence, I signaled him to get on his knees. He knew his hand signals pretty well for a slave that's never sucked cock before. Well, we're about to change that. Ricky got on his knees for me and put his hands behind his back. I took off my belt. Then I used it to keep his arms tied behind him.

I pushed his head forward, pressing his pretty little mouth against my zipper. His breaths falling onto my pelvis felt like a dream come true. I released my grip on him to rid myself of my pants and underwear. Ricky was actually very intrigued to watch me do so. He's seen my cock before when I've fucked the others. Today was a little different though. I could tell by the look of shock on his face.

"Look up at me." I instructed him. He complied, revealing those gorgeous eyes. "What do we say?"

"May I suck your cock, Sir?" He shyly asked.

Grasping a fist full of his hair, I yanked his head back a bit. "The others call me Sir. You call me Master. Understood?"

"Yes, Master." He replied.

"Good boy." I mused, "And yes, you may suck my cock. I don't expect you to deep throat the first time or anything like that, but try your best."

I released my grip on him. Ricky recomposed himself for a moment. He timidly looked at my cock, which had grown hard for him already. His mouth was small but he managed to get it around me. I closed my eyes, tilting my head back to enjoy. Sure, he wasn't that good at it, but I enjoyed the sounds he makes. His little whimpers and gags were music to my ears. He'll learn how to do give better head over time.