Chapter 33 | Fear the Reaper

Angelo knows how to take his time when he gives head. Not to the point that it's too slow, but it's not so fast you forget about it either. He never neglected a single spot. There's an art to blowjobs. Few people take time to recognize it and even fewer appreciate it. It's hard to impress Kuza, but he does know when he's getting something good.

When I see Angelo one his knees like this, not arguing and acting like such an angel, it's hard to imagine he'd backstab me like he did. I thought he was my best slave. He's obviously far from it. Kuza is the perfect person to hand a bad slave to. He'll make that little angel start acting like his namesake for once. It seems just being on his knees for The Devil, he was beginning to change his act around.

Mike kept his arms rested on the back of his Victorian couch, trying his best to stay stoned faced. He never liked to show emotion but I could see it in his eyes that he was enjoying this. Angelo was knelt between his legs. From where I sat, all I could see was the back of his black hair. How he wasn't choking on Kuza's cock was a shock to me.

Friday stayed as still as she could. She was just off to the side, on the floor. The poor thing was scared to even move. It just broke my fucking heart. It's terrible that she's gotten punished just for breathing. She never did anything wrong. When I had her, the worst she ever did was forget proper posture a few times and improperly asked for pleasure. Kuza doesn't allow the littlest bit of understanding that they are still human.

She moved her nose a bit like a little bunny. Friday turned her head to the side a little as she tried to hold back a sneeze. Kuza didn't let it go unnoticed. He started to glare at her for even moving and that glare turned into a snarl when she sneezed. That's what I meant about him not treating them like humans. She can't stop a fucking sneeze but he doesn't care about that.

He leaned forward and wrapped his hand around her throat. She trembled, "I-I'm sorry, Master. I didn't mean to-"

"Save it." He growled.

"Mike, let her go." I barked back, "She can't help a fucking sneeze."

Kuza opened his mouth to yell at one of us. I wasn't sure who because his words never came out. His eyes slipped shut and his mouth gaped. Angelo had hit just the right spot and caused him to moan. He actually made Kuza moan? Holy fuck. I knew Angelo was good at head but I never knew he was that good. I've never seen Kuza have that much of a reaction to anything a slave's ever done.

He let go of Friday and rested back in his seat. Kuza leaned his head against the back of the couch. He tangled his fingers in Angelo's hair to hold him down to his base. That slut managed to not choke for a full thirty seconds, at least. He didn't even miss a beat when Kuza let go.

"Is he clean?" Kuza muttered.

"Of course." I replied.

Kuza let go of Angelo's hair. He bent over and stuck his hand down the back of his jeans. Angelo didn't even flinch getting a finger in his ass. "That's a pretty nice ass for such a whore." He said.

"Aside from what happened between him and Ghost, he is a perfect slave. Obedient, tight, and talented." I mused.

He leaned back again. There was silence as he just stared at the slave between his legs. He had a good poker face but it's hard to stay unreadable when you've already been broken. Kuza seeped a sigh, "You have his papers with you?"

"In the car." I said.

"Her papers are in the top left drawer of my desk. Take them, leave Angelo's on the desk." He instructed me.

That was easier than I thought. I stood up and headed outside to my car. Angelo's paperwork was sitting on the dash. Slaves have paperwork just like a pet would when you adopt one. The papers prove they're free of disease and list their specifics; gender, eye color, hair color, nationality, etc. What can I say? Nikki is organized as fuck. There were notes on Angelo's papers about him being on his last chance.

Looks like he got an extra life but it's not going to be the best to live. Kuza will make him pay for what he did to me. Nothing gets under his tattooed skin more than a bad slave. Part of me feels bad about leaving Angelo in his hands. I'm far too numb where he's concerned.

When I came back into the house, I headed straight to the home office. I set the papers on the desk and opened the left drawer. Kuza had a lot of papers in there from a lot of slaves. Most of them were dead now. I tried to ignore the names. It was too morbid to me. I ran Friday's papers back to the car, then headed back inside to finally rescue that sweetheart.

Kuza had finished up with Angelo and was looking him over. It wasn't a quality check. More of an intimidation tacit. It's amazing how fast he can terrify a slave. I walked up behind Angelo and undid his collar. His wasn't locked. Ghost always told me it made him uncomfortable. Looking back, he probably took it off of Angelo when they fucked.

"Up." He growled at Friday.

She stood up and Kuza grabbed her by her collar. He yanked her forward then just let her stumble over her own feet. Kuza plucked a key from the many chains on his belt. He handed it over to me. I was surprised he was going to let me do this, but I was happy. Turning Friday around, I placed the key inside the heavy lock on the back of her collar. She took a refreshed breath when the collar fell from her neck.

I handed the key, lock, and collar to Kuza. He would no doubt put them on Angelo once I left. It took everything in me not to embrace Friday in my arms. She was beyond broken and she just needed someone to love her. After what happened the last time I was here, I thought it was for the best that I restrained myself. Kuza does not appreciate slaves receiving positive attention.

"Thank you." I told him.

He sighed and slowly wrapped his hand around Angelo's jaw. "Thank you, too."

"I believe it's for the best if I head home. You probably have a lot of..." I cocked a smile, "Work ahead of you."

"I believe I do." He mused, "Have a good night."

"You too. Let's go, Friday." I began to walk and she trailed behind me. Glancing over my shoulder, I said, "Mike... I'm sorry I didn't listen to you all those years ago."

He didn't even look at me. His eyes stayed transfixed on Angelo as he replied, "We all have to learn lessons in life. Don't beat yourself up about it."

Hm, who would've thought he could manage such a lighthearted thought. I pursed my lips and didn't say another word. Leading Friday out to the car, I let her sit in the front seat. Kuza was too busy inside the house to see. There was quiet, not even the radio, while we pulled out of the drive.

Once we got down the road a ways, I pulled over. We were in a part of Scranton that was just trees for miles. Most of the town is this way, actually. Friday never sees anything outside of a basement cellar most the time. She was in awe at the beauty outside the car window. Her arms wrapped around her in an insecure way.

"Look at me." I said and she obliged, "I am so sorry for all he did to you."

"Thank you for saving me, Sir." She very weakly replied.

"Sweetheart," I sighed, "I can see it in your eyes you want to cry. You've wanted to cry for weeks now, so please, just cry."

Friday let it resonate with her for a minute. The first tear slipped and she turned her head away from me. She pulled her legs up to her chest and sobbed into her knees. For every time he hit her, ten tears fell. I knew she needed this. If she continued to let her emotions build up the way they did, she was going to drive herself insane. Friday cried the entire car ride home and it was a long drive, to say the least.