Chapter 23 | An Empty House

Stress. I fucking hate stress. That's why I need so many holes to fuck because it's the only way I can relax. Ghost left to see his parents today. He'll be gone for two weeks. I'm not worried about that at all though. That actually takes a little stress off of me. I'm worried about Friday getting her ass beat by Kuza... or worse. I'm worried about Blake and Asher going to good owners. Though I couldn't bother myself to go to the auction this time. I just wasn't in the mood.

Most of all, I'm worried about where my heart is wondering off to in concerns to Ricky. I find myself appreciating the little things about him. Things I shouldn't even notice because he's just a slave. He's not my boyfriend or fiancé or even in the running to be either. He's just a slave. At some point, Ghost was just a slave. We all know how that ended up. It's hard to believe where we were just two years ago.

Flashback

I flinched back as Ghost attempted to spit in my face for the hundredth time. With his hands and feet bound, he couldn't kick or hit me. It was his only way of being a little bitch. I guess he could always bite me but even he knows better than that. I would have to give his bitch ass to Kuza if he ever did that shit.

It amazes me how he can still keep that vicious bitchy look on his face even after I glare at him with the anger of a bull. I wiped his spit off of my face slowly. Then forced my fingers down his throat. He tried to get away by moving his head back but he had nowhere to go. I grabbed the back of his hair and forced him to gag on my fingers. There were tears forming in his eyes. I turned him towards the side, over the sink, and pulled my hand away a second before he vomited.

I pulled his head up by his hair and clutched my hand around his jaw. "You want to fucking spit on me, you little bitch? I'll make you fucking throw up. Cunts like you don't deserve food in their fucking stomach." I sneered, "Spit on me again, I will back you puke again. Every single fucking time until you're dry heaving. I'll fucking force you to eat just so you have something to throw up if I have to."

Ghost didn't say anything. He just tried to fight away from me more. Where the Hell does he think he's going to go? Even if he wasn't bound and he managed to run away from me, I would find him. It would take a goddamn chainsaw to get his collar off. There's a tracking chip in it. He's not getting away anytime soon.

"Sit still!" I yelled at him, but he wouldn't, "You fucking cunt! That's it. That's fucking it."

I threw him down on the dirty tile of the bathroom. Stepping over him, I went over to the tub. It's rarely ever used because I force the slaves to shower whenever they do get to bathe themselves. The only reason I haven't pulled it out of here is because it has a good use. I turned on the water and let it fill up the tub. While I waited on it to get full, I picked the whip back off the floor.

With my foot, I pushed Ghost over onto his back. Little fuck couldn't sit still to save his fucking life. I struck him against his stomach as hard as I fucking could. This cunt has been the bane of my existence for way too long. I'm convinced there's no way to train him. I refuse to believe I can't get a slave to behave. The red marks on his stomach were rising but he wasn't calming down. He still screamed with each hit, yet he wouldn't learn his fucking lesson.

The water in the tub was full enough. I threw aside the flogger and turned off the faucet. Ghost was trying his best to at least get up. He wasn't too fond of that dirty floor. Somehow he managed to get up on his knees. That's just a little less moving I have to do, so he did me a favor. I made the signal for him to kneel in front of the tub. He saw it but blatantly ignored me.

"Get your fucking ass over here, right now!" I shouted at him.

"Bite me." He snarled.

I grabbed him by the ropes tying up his arms and dragged him over to the tub. "You fucking bitch." I grumbled, "You don't deserve the air you breathe."